What you got today

I’ve been wanting one of these for a while, when the Year of the Horse is well and truly in I’ll probanly get the red and the black versions as well.

I think it gives the SanRenMu 7010 LUC-SA a more modern look, it certainly feels good in the hand.
8th January to 21st January via China Post - 13 days to the U.K. is not bad.

Fluke 179 for $75 and a 3inch vice for $20 and a mini sledge hammer

!!

Supbeam K40 modded by _the_

I’m in for beamshots :slight_smile:

-Jamie M.

Here's an old one, not the one M3TAL_L0RD received (but quite similar)

Ps. Hope you are enjoying yours M3TAL_L0RD :)

Wow, sexy. Love the tint, is that 6500k de-domed?

-Jamie M.

Thanks! It's originally even colder, 0D tint.

Got two of these for the driveway today

$25 bucks a pop on clearance at lowes. But totally worth it. I previously had CFL in the fixture and by the time the bulbs produced any actual light, you were in the house for a few minutes already.

Amazon still lists them for $50 too, with good reviews.

Going to see if i can find a few more elsewhere.

Fantastic bulbs, great color, and lot of lumens.

I just received a package containing three sets of T10 LED bulbs ordered from DX:

• Order placed Dec. 04, 2013
  • Order Shipped Dec. 11, 2013
  • Package Received Jan. 23, 2014

...all via China Post. Very slow shipping! Postmark on package was correct for DX's listed shipping date, so this just came on the S-L-O-W boat.

Parcel contained three pairs of T10 automotive bulbs, one pair each of Red, Blue, and Green. These bulbs each have 5x 5050 emitters, and are very bright with rich color.

This is the final parcel to have my scooter completely (except for headlights) converted to LED. These are the instrument cluster bulbs for the Gauges, Turn-signal, and High-beam indicator. This scoot uses 5w incan T10 bulbs for the cluster, front running lights, and license-plate lights. I've already replaced all the running lights, turn-signal bulbs, and brake/tail light bulbs with LED bulbs. I measured current on each of the LED bulbs I'm using, and when these are installed, the always-on bulbs (Not including the turn signal, brake, and indicator lamps) will be reducing the power draw by ~65W. On the 12V system, that's reducing the load on the by over 5A. The charging system is already borderline-low with factory bulbs, so this should help out a lot.

Next step, the factory headlight bulbs are only 35W each; I can use the 65W surplus to upgrade those to 50-55W lamps (and still have a surplus!), or at some point, install HIDs.

I hope to have a thread here in the near future outlining the project with reviews of the individual bulbs I've purchased.

zebralight h600w mk2 from illumination-supply…sweet light…had the h600 but wanted a neutral headlamp…

Yes, I am :)

And here's my lousy beamshots (IRL lights are much brighter)

SRK (XM-L T6 3C, CNQG/FF)

TN31 (XM-L U2 1D)

K40 modded by _the_ (XM-L2 dedomed)

and more

SRK (XM-L T6 3C, CNQG/FF)

TN31 (XM-L U2 1D)

K40 modded by _the_ (XM-L2 dedomed)

[quote=M3TAL_L0RD]

Look at the throw, insane :slight_smile:

Thanks for the shots.

-Jamie M.

Look at the throw, insane :slight_smile:

Thanks for the shots.

-Jamie M.
[/quote]

Nice pics M3TAL_L0RD. Well done!

I got a user manual:

Nice to see it doesn’t have a red plastic handle. Looks nice and useful.

Last item from China until the Year of the Horse is well in.
From GreatWallOutdoor $6.90 + $5 shipping.

That is just beautiful !

I am so glad I am not into micro-tools or knives. My wallet can’t take it :wink:

another Tank007 E09, i just modded it with a High-CRI Cree XT-E emitter. ( 3750K)