What you got today

Got a baggy with happy orange o-rings today :smiley:

Got a new camera to replace my compact camera

A Panasonic lumix DMC-FZ200

Main selling point was the F2.8 for the full zoom of 25-600

How about this-

^ I have an orange o-ring for every one of them… :bigsmile:

M6 and DQG ec triple 26650 both from mtnelectronics. The dark will never be the same, if it ever comes.

Edit dqg is edc triple not tiny.

You are going to love DQG Tiny!. I have one in NW which I also bought from Richard and its a favorite.

I got the drivers I need to put my Nichia high CRI neutral white in an SK-58. Drivers, because I might lose one in trying to add 7135s to it. This will be a 14500 light.

You are correct. I love the DGQ EDC triple (NW) that I recieved. Very usable. I like the size a lot.

The M-6...all I can say is wow. I have to find a place open enough to see what it can do. Not practical but I don't think that is the purpose. At least not for me.

Richard did a fine job. Highly recomended.

EDIT to correct the fact that sometimes I don't know what I bought.

today is final exam so I will (hopefully) get an engineering degree :slight_smile: wish me luck!

Good Luck!

Good luck.

Forgot to add these the other day

Spark SF5 NW arrived on friday.

And today I was surprised with an Olight i3S.

Some fun lights from DX, only there’s no fun when they shouldn’t have passed QC… :frowning:
It should be XD (laughing smiley) not DX (crying smiley)
But alas…
They often seem to be selling stuff that nobody from factory to packers seems to care about…
Or maybe Dick Extreme handled it, i don’t know… :expressionless:
Suppose I should open a ticket to officially whine about it…
I HATE that… |(

wohoooo, thanks guys! I got my degree and going to celebrate a lot :party: :beer: *
*and then send my cv to some companies and try to find a job here

Awesome, dont let the hangover mess with your head…

Good luck again with the job hunt.

Congratulations janko!

i got

some battery wrappers to re wrap some dinged cells from laptop pulls
2x kinoko 26650 imr

rmm’s 3xpg2 convoy with 4000k tint :slight_smile:

You got some 15mm boards? nice!

Take pics man :smiley:

Let me know how it works please

I got mine today too!

I also got 18sixfifty’s Crelant today!

Also got my Pretorian clone today. It’s my first knife (excluding my Swiss Army Knife, which I think every teenage boy owns at some point!)

I got some more flashlight modding essentials—kapton tape, some centering rings, etc. Nothing too exciting.

Though I will say the most interesting stuff came entirely for free from an older friend!

First up, we have the Seiko Gold Bar Clock. It’s in the shape of a gold bar, and it’s an alarm clock. Tacky, but hilarious.

And I also picked up a fantastic Victorinox display piece, much like the one in the video below: