What you got today

Today I received my 40 LG HE1’s (high drain 4.2v), 2 efest 14500’s and 10 S6 7D3 warm white 90+ CRI XM-L2’s

After my recent FASTTech order, I got a bit of a surprise in the form of a SLOWTech order:

I ordered a 12V Power Supply in late February. It updated to shipped very promptly, but the parcel never arrived. After waiting for THREE MONTHS, I purchased a replacement via ebay, then requested and received a refund from FT. Now, another month later, I finally received the parcel for a total of FOUR MONTHS in transit.

Got a couple of Efast 10440's from Illumn and tried one out in my Olight i3 EOS. First time using 10440's. I must say it's quite impressive.

Got a TK61 in the mail this morning. It’s not bad for what it is. The stock XML2 CW is quite green compared to the stock XML CW in my Crelant 7G5V2.

got my fasttech sk98 clone. marked xml-t6 but tear down showed xml-u2 and solid pill.

Oh my, this TK61 certainly gets hot!

How would you spot the difference between brightness bins?

Ordered a Fenix E12 single AA EDC for $24 shipped. I should have it Thursday..

Nice, if/when you want it dimmer and brighter let me know.

Where’d you get it for $24?

Got it from this ebay seller. I made him an offer for $24 and he instantly accepted. Ordered yesterday, shipped today from New York. Maybe you can get it cheaper?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/351063844866?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Today I got chargers to go with yesterday’s batteries.

Also got this grey S4, I was expecting black so it’s really nice.

Got a FASTTECH order today, over a month to arrive and the Skyray King is a cheap fake, matte aluminium bezel, cheap switch and no heat sink shelf, it is a piece of junk. Also the TrustFire batteries that were supposed to be in the order are missing! Very annoyed right now.

Got this today :smiley:

Damn Daylighter. Seriously DAMN. How much did that thing set you back?

I’m guessing about $460… and I’m immensely jelly.

TM36?!

Tell me more, tell me more. Was it love at first sight?

You’ll be more jelly if you found out I paid less… Sorry cant post in the thread for fear of MAP police :bigsmile: it’s heavy and yes it look like it can throw well too, but why SST70 LED? For MSRP of $499 Why not SST90 LED? And no nice case as in Thrunite TN31 :stuck_out_tongue: and let’s not go about charging time on those built in batteries …16 hrs?!? Zzzzz…

But nevertheless it has all the awesome quality machining of typical Nitecore lights
Complete with coated lens :slight_smile:

At 310kcd it could probably take birds out of the air from a few meters away. I’m okay with the no case thing, but if only premium lights came with holsters or cases like the TN30/31/32/35 then I’d be happy.

Yes and No…

Yes… Because the nice hefty built and it look like it can handle the heat very well.
Not too mention it also throws well too on par with my modded TK61 by Tom E.

NO… Not too crazy about the built in 2300mAh batteries, not too mention charging them will takes 16 hrs :expressionless:

If only we can put our own batteries instead ( hmm… The driver looked like SRK driver, maybe I can try putting my own 8 batteries instead … Naha don’t want to mess it up yet :wink: )

A dozen button-top NCR18650B cells with PCBs came in today…