What you got today

I’ve developed quite the collection of blades recently… My current EDC a Spyderco Southard with anodized titanium

Beautiful knife man, I had one for a little bit, to thick for my taste but great knife. My current EDC is a small sebenza CF (the solid CF knifeArt exclusive, not the inlay) and since getting it I’ve only got one other knife (my spyderco p’kal, my other EDC). I only have 2 other knives I rotate in (and only own about 8 others total), a spyderco Gayel Bradely (for hard work, M4 is my current favorite steel) and a Rat-1 (for when there’s a higher probability of loosing my knife)

One of my all time favorite custom makers is Brad Southard and one of my all time favorite modified productions knives is a cut down spyderco southard that was shortened to 3” by some dude on bladeforums with a LSCF scale and matching LBS, absolutely beautiful.

Two Nichia 219Bs on 16 mm. and 20 mm. Noctigon.

+1

I guess I’m a bit of a minimalist… Of all my blades… This is my favorite…

So I finally received two 1.4A Nanjg 101 drivers from FT. I used one in an Ultrafire 602 host with a Nichia 219B on a copper Noctigon from IO. Had to file the base of the reflector a little because it was stupidly designed to be flat at the bottom and as large as the pill, so no space for the led wires. Came out great, here’s some comparison shots with an Olight i1. Came out very nice, much brighter than the Olight and with a great high-CRI tint (on the right in the last image). I was asking in another thread if Nichia is really worth it, if the colors are so much nicer with it, did not get a straight answer so I had to see for myself. Oh, yes it is and yes they are.

Convoy C8 XM-L2 U2-1A 7135*8 from simon @ Shenzhen Convoy Electronics Co (aliexpress)

My 1st C8 flashlight, seems good quality for under £8 delivered, was special offer because of tiny scratch, tiny is the word lol barely visisble

Huge box of awesomeness!

Awesome haul! :smiley:
Today my ZY-T08 w/SST-90 arrived. That sucker gets warm quick! Tonight I’ll take output measurements of it. :wink:

I suppose the flat bottom reflector must be to give maximum cooling, but it does sound like it must take a lot of file or Dremel work. I usually have to file the reflectors on the SS-5039s, but they are plastic and very small.

Great day for me today! Got 2 orders from Banggood today, I got a Sunwayman F40A, sent China Post, arrived in 10 days to Australia. The other order I originally placed on the 8th of June, tracking stalled for over a month in the Phillipines and then went past the Paypal deadline, I contacted CS and they said they would resend. Order was resent 20th August and arrived today, I got a Warsun X60 set with 26650 battery and in torch charger, and a Warsun MX900 set with 2 18650 batteries and charger. Also got a Mugen Seiki MBX5R nitro RC car kit I purchased on Ebay from America, this kit is nearly ten years old and is a brand new unbuilt kit, a great addition to my RC car collection (my other addiction)http://www.mugenracing.com/image/mbx-5r/mbx5r_01.jpg! . All in all a pretty good day!

That car looks great! I have done glow model airplanes off and on.

Another great day today, my Supbeam X40 from the group buy arrived! Awesome light, it has a ton of throw with a wall of flood.

I got a T12 with Nichia 219B from intl-outdoor for $26. I love the output on this light. It is brighter and seems to have higher CRI than the EagleTac D25LC2 with Nichia 219B. The host feels a little cheap, but overall, I’m super happy with it.

I hope to be getting the X60 later today too.

Does it have on-time or off-time memory? And how long untill it remembers the current mode?

SolarStorm T4

Now to shove these parts in it and have my fist MELD light

R,G&B XP-E2’s and a XP-L V5 2C and my driver with MELD chip from tterev3. Each channel runs 2.1A.

Edit:
And here’s that pile of parts 60 minutes later.

Driver installed and wired, resistance mods done, just waiting on glue to dry so I can wore the emitters!

sc62w - flawless

vinz quad 219b (+osram red center led)

and a vinz p60 with a few XML2s in it.

On-time memory, about 3 seconds.

Handle attached lantern style four LED and four 18650 battery no name light from Focalprice. Item reviewed by a member several months ago and it looked interesting. Overall about the same body and head size as the TM26 but not nearly the output. On the Focalprice web site it is notable for no Lumens output being claimed. Based on my visual comparisons side by side I guesstimate it in the 2000+ OTF lumens range. This is comparing it with two lights measured by RMM at 1850 and 2400 Lumens OTF. Link to the original review below. My report is in post 38.

That hepta mule looks crazy. Beamshots :slight_smile:

A few? Holy cow!