What you got today

4 very pretty Xtar batteries

I got sent a Solarforce L2p with Ultrafire 5 mode drop-in xml T6. It was sent to me from Foy as a gift. I am not sure why he did it but I am very thankful for this. I will consider it a late birthday present. LOL :) I am excited and now have a nice bright light I can use when needed.

What a generous gift . Attaboy , that's our Foy !

Foy is a good guy. He’s spreading the Solarforce word. That’s about as high end of a light as we get around here. This place has a lot of good guys.

-<It was my birthday too!!

0:)

Aloha and welcome clagged and flashrider!

The Ultrafire lantern http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/ultrafire-zf60147-cree-p4-3mode-led-lantern-4aaa-p-4187 .

It is pretty bright, and the original batteries lasted more than 5 hours yesterday evening. They are not completely drained, they are 1V per cel and with that voltage it becomes weaker, but still bright enough (did a test with 2 nimh batteries, at 2,4V in total the light still works, but not as bright).

So it works perfect on 4 Soshine AAA nimh's and "Raymax" alkalines (supplied with the light), but with Top Craft "Precharged" (LSD batteries from Aldi) AAA's it won't work. Don't know why, i have two sets of those, they work perfect in other lights, but not in this Ultrafire, very weird....

The Soshine AAA's and the Top Craft AAA's have about the same capacity (tested in the Maha MH-C9000), they are both 100% OK, but the Top Crafts just refuse to light up the little Ultrafire lantern.

Very nice gift, Foy! Wonderful gesture and to a worthy individual! :slight_smile:

Ok Foy, you know the rules around here. If you give a flashlight to 1 member--you got to give a flashlight to all members. Fair is fair and rules are rules.

I got a sweet little animated guy from Fishinfool.

I also got a SF 18650 battery and L2 head with stainless kill bezel. SF sales is really fast. The big stainless bezel looks really good on the black head. Its for a guy at work whos most important criteria for a light was bling and a killer bezel.

LOL Help yourselves--I got a ton of them.

http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii222/fishinfool2/Smilies/?start=all

A man who abides by what he expects of others. A fine quality in a person. :D

I've got you all beat today, lol - just got this little gem in the mail from Meritline. Fake cigarette, led flashlight, laser pointer, keychain and finally... pull off the filter and it's a ball point pen. How could I go wrong for $0.69? They crammed enough nonsense into this thing to make me smile!

And did you share this deal with the group when you ordered it and I missed it or did you neglect to tell anyone else? It normally sells for $2.99. [quote=boomhauer]

I've got you all beat today, lol - just got this little gem in the mail from Meritline. Fake cigarette, led flashlight, laser pointer, keychain and finally... pull off the filter and it's a ball point pen. How could I go wrong for $0.69? They crammed enough nonsense into this thing to make me smile!

[/quote]

Well, no, I didn't post this deal (he says sheepishly...). It was an impulse buy, and I was perhaps just a little ashamed with having any interest in it at all. But now that my guilty pleasure has arrived, I couldn't resist sharing. It will probably go on sale again, and when it does, I PROMISE to not be negligent and make amends.

I aughta smack you for that one!

This funky little unit showed up at my door today:

Blasphemer

I say we tar and feather the boomhauer ...burn the heratic ..oh wait it's a tiny light ...never mind .