What you got today

2 Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh Protected fromFT, $20.55 shipped by air mail, first try with these batteries

alot of miscellaneous stuff from FT, came before Christmas yay!

Credit card bill came in the mail today :_(

Nothing major but will have fun with it nevertheless :slight_smile:
some magnets:

and this litle interesting led:

Thought it was a 6V light, figured that something is wrong when I connected it to single 18650 cell and measured 2A of draw :D, blinded myself, again, but this time with red light :smiley: This thing is damn BRIGHT, with adequate cooling I think I can run it on NANJG 105C at 2A in strobe mode :smiley: (planned it as a rear bike light).

Got it a few days ago but been busy

New one on right and FTIS protected cells
www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_102103.html $13.99 with the coupon NEWC8CM

:beer:

A crappy piece of plastic bike light holder… I thought it was my order with drivers, springs and stuff, and it was this crap! So angry at myself for ordering this piece of , totally ruined my day opening my supposed goodies only to find this! It’s like playing a bad April fools day joke on yourself. |(

Wedding bands came in today…. now I’m officially broke again for a while. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations!

no problem since you won’t be stacking flashlights any more, that is officially end of your hobby J)
JK, congrats :smiley:

BLF X6 SE!!!

Benchmade 940-1 Carbon fiber handle, plain edge. Early x-mas gift for myself. :slight_smile:

What I received over the weekend. Lots of 22 ammo. Several shooting bags (need to fill them), and tape dispenser for my processed deer meat, and a lux meter.

BLF Special Edition finally arrived - W00T :slight_smile:
Another SRK (the wifey took over the 1st one)
a 5000 Watt Honda generator for the house
I am soooo broke now … the credit card is smokin’ …

…a pair of brand new never fitted, factory HID Lightforce 170 Strikers, they are only the 35w version but are complete with ballasts and igniters plus looms, just missing the security locknuts, but I paid $150 for the pair still in the box. BARGAIN.

Hmmm, smells like Christmas shopping :)

When did you order your BLF SE?

Nov 10. I paid for expedited shipping lol…

Thanks Legolas Jr!

lol, yea I’m done I think for a while on this hobby… at least for anything major…. unfortunately its not the coming wedding that’s causing me to rethink my potential purchasing… it’s actually the exchange rate. :_(

An interesting shipment today from Fasttech:

Never saw that warning about merchandise violating conditions for import AND receiving the package all right and on time :slight_smile:

But then, what could it be the cause for the warning? Looking to the customs declaration, my dear FT friends declared lithium batteries:

Which is interesting, because I have received two battery shipments from them this week and no warning was stamped. But… it is even amusing, because the order contained a brand-new Convoy M2, no batteries at all 0:)

Anybody saw that before in the EU?

Yeah, in some packages from iHerb (USA)