What you got today

Holy huge picture batman….

Is it too big? Scaling in progress…

Nice. Still waiting on mine.

XM-L2 U2/U3s from LED-DNA. Just waiting for my XHP50s to arrive :)

Nice! I just built my new rig a week ago. Same SSD. If you haven't used an SSD pc before prepare to have your mind blown. :bigsmile:

Ordered 5 mode but 1 mode arrived. Just under a month shipping time.
fasttech got it wrong!

Ganzo G720

ooh nice! Does that lock on the side have good positive retention?

Yes, it does. @2mm. Same as G712 that I have and I've put that one through the tests and it's solid at the 2mm mark.

I was excited to get these, but my zener kit from MTN that was to go onto a Qlite was misplaced and is MIA :( I don't want to spend 55 cents and then 2.04 in shipping. I don't have anything I need to buy from MTN right now either! :sad:

A pair of BLF X6

T6-4C & U2-3C

CONGRATS !! I've had a pair myself for couple months. Wonderful aren't they?

I found mine to be quite dull with a useless turbo timer. One I gave away and the other is banging around somewhere in my car

Well, I'm glad you got that vented ..still nice little lights for the price. You should mod/have them modded if they do not please you.

Not really a vent, just an opinion I share with many. If I could mod I would.

Yes they are, I’m very happy so far, both appear to be flawless, perfect anno, LED’s centered, threads lubed, no dirt or fingerprints in lens/reflector, just a quick test and both work are quite bright and both have a beautiful tint.

One will become a host for a triple XPL custom. I’m going to compare them and the one I like better I might leave somewhat stock.

I ordered these right after the GB was over and after reading a lot of the GB thread so I knew going in that it ended up not being up to the original GB specs and a lot of people were disappointed. But that didn’t deter me a bit because:

1. I plan mod them
2. These are my first BLF lights and I wanted a BLF edition light
3. I like the form factor and its a high quality host
4. They were a great price; not much more than buying the empty BLF host and you get the BLF logo.

I really can’t complain at all about these for the price, a great value for what you get, they’re worth every penny.

I’ve only got to play with them for a short time, but really the only complaint I could lodge so far is the mode spacing, there doesn’t appear to be much difference between high and turbo, to me it looks like L-M-H-H.

!!

Got my MT-G2 from the Intl Outdoor sale. Great service, fast shipping. Oh and an XP-L V6 3C next to it.

Got my eagle eye A6 :)

Got a black one with the other three colours on the way.
Mini Molle Knife on AliExpress.

H'mm I have never ordered anything from Cutter through the post before.

I wonder what it could be. New super secret prototype Cree emitters and reflectors for testing? No. I did find an address on the package and it originated from Texas. There's no Cutter store there that I know off. Ah, found a name. Its from the human lathe MK2 himself. Gees there's some really nice crackpot members here. Well that's what my wife thinks anyway. Thanks. Just what I always wanted. lts a shame its morning here so cant test my new toys out in anger.

Ediot forgot to post this picture.