What you got today

I couldn't wait made a new drop in with the 1D XML from Shiningbeam.

1D XML on left Manafont drop in on right 504B host for both.

Shipping took about 9 business days. usually HKP takes 5-7.

Also got my titanium road bike !

I just sold my demo 9 :(

Pics of the titanium road bike please.

i'll do it tomorrow. dont know how they make money selling this at this price

:P I have this conspiracy theory that they don't. It's relatively hard for rich people to get their money out of China, so they set up these stores to launder money...

I got a nice box from Las Vegas, that had my TK41 in it.

Nice to have it back, I missed it.

My SkyRay 3xXM-L came into today too!!!! But I'm not home :(. I may have to cut this business trip a little short! lol

Also Included was

UF-C2

Flame (pairs) 10440, 14500, 16340

Palight (pair) "3000" mah 18650

6 hi-max 18650

And 3 ebay vikicompany lights.

And of course the orders I was MOST excited about placed 6/12 (MF and DX) have been delayed and neither has shipped yet.

These orders included

UF-980L

TF-15

UF-2100

Akoray K-106

UF-G10

TF- R5-A3

Tank 556

UF-NF-T60

WF504B single mode

WF504B 5-mode

And a drop-in for my TR-1200

This should keep me entertained for a LONG WHILE! ;) I hope

I got my Xtar 18700 cells yesterday and today a few blank p60 pills and a thread tap for some minimag fun.

That is quite the score good job, it's going to be like an early Christmas when everything finally shows up.

I got 16 more duraloops /eneloops....

and

a .50 cent coleman lantern missing the 2 florescent tubes...(to mod)..the bonus was when I opened the tail and there are 6 brand new D cells in it ;P

I got 4 of these $4 dollar battery chargers from Manafont to give as gifts. I tested one on a Duraloop AA terminated at 1.4v then I put a 16340 flame in it terminated at 4.19 good enough. The extra long protected 18650 flames fit also. Pretty decent charger for 4 bucks.

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/lithium-battery-quick-charger-for-1865016430-110v240v-p-1204

The best part of my day was getting a Nitecore EZ-AA from Boaz wicked awesome little light.

Two Ultrafire #215 flashlight holsters from Manafont, an NF-X8626 from DX, and 100' of 3mm Paracord from eBay.

How's that NF light? I have the common 18650 internal zoom version but the mechanism design has a flaw. You can see it easily if you remove the bezel and keep rotating the ring to more flood. Apparently the inside of the bezel keeps the mechanism from achieving the full flood effect, so I have to keep it partly unscrewed since by default the flood angle is kinda limited.

Glad you're enjoying it .. sorry it didn't come with the appropriate chocolate bar too ///

I eat them,Boaz get hurngry sometimes ..

I recieved a 3 pack of 2D cell woot lights

I received in the mail today a package from tmart.com the envelope consisted of a camera battery charger, 2 cr2 rechargeables and a lovely 100mw green laser . somebody from lpf gave it a good review so i thought id try it. Its green and its bright and it goes quite far. it takes cr2s which i can also use for my L2micro.

Nothing again. I'm still waiting for my Mammut MT.

I got this ...Bling and this ...blang

from manafont.

Got a link for the second one? It looks interesting.

Today was a great day for me... Finally got my packages from DX and Exduct...

I got

sipik68, the threads were bone dry and the orings were undersized.

There was a lot more text, but the submission apparently decided to smoke it all. Anyway i got the SRM 763 from exduct. Really like the feel of the knife, also was surprisingly sharp.

Found it