What you got today

Jaxman E2 Nichia 219B arrived today.

And it lego’s perfectly with the Convoy S2+:

Love it, just love it. :beer:

A TOMO V8 power bank (black).
Takes 4 x 18650 cells, has 1A & 2A USB outlets & a micro USB input for charging cells in the power bank.
It has an LCD display that shows 5 flashing bars per slot whilst cells are being charged in it & shows individual cell ma whilst it is being used as a power bank.
It is my second one & they work well genuinely delivering up to 2A whilst charging a device & the inbuilt charging also works fine.
They can also be found badged as a Soshine E3 (white).
Cost under £9 or under $13 :slight_smile:

Thank you very much, this is exactly the kind of powerbank I’ve been looking for. just ordered one (black) on gearbest for $12,29.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Me too. :) It's on their 2nd anniversary sale. Direct link to TOMO V8

There were some other tempting items too, for example MC1 charger or SWM C22C.

Too much choices, too little money.. :/

Edit: For your convenience, here's a link to all flashlight related items on their sale.

I also notice they have the Liitokala Lii-100 for $3.99 which is a cracking single cell charger, charges Li-ion up to 32650”s & NiMH & is also a power bank.
I got a couple a while back at $4.04 & think I might get a couple more at this price so thanks for that link.
Here is a link to HKJ”s review Review of Charger LiitoKala Lii-100

I have a pair on the slow boat as we speak. 1st time for regular shipping, we’ll see how it works out.

Really handy charger, charges 4.35v & 3.5/3.6v as well so charges LiFePO4 & LiCoO2 as well.

Energizer 8aa arrived from the us today, big thanks to flashpilot

Daddy and baby

Will it double as a shotgun? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yay the red S2+ arrived, and my wife still prefers her cheap zoomie, I give up finding her a quality light.

Also all but UV filtering lens for the S2 365 UV, fits like a charm and cheap at gearbest.

Used full Metcal MX-500 system with the TALON tweezers, wand, both cradles, 8 used tips. Then another $200 more in new tips for both pieces. Works well. :slight_smile:
Hmmm….what to do with the old workhorse…

I would like to say, I got a very nice x6 triple, from a member here djburkes, for his 1 year anniversary giveaway. Very nice light with a MTN Fet, and a Nicha triple. He claims he learned it all here, maybe he did. I hope I can create such a well crafted light by my anniversary.
I have a weekend planned to open up our campers, so I’ll have a better appreciation of this tint, and light after some time in the woods. This was certainly not a budget build by the quality of parts. I do want to thank him, for what I think is the greatest thing about this forum. Friends here devote a lot of time, and effort to this obsession. They do it for the love of the light, and to me that’s rather inspirational.
I also received a bunch of batteries from Richard, yesterday. My 3rd order in a month, lol. I’m still too new to this to be able to figure out what I really need, and buy it all at once. Always delivered within the week.
I got my Thorfire TG06 from Banggood, in 11 days. 2nd order, and I’m extremely happy with their shipping. Thanks Mad4Max for the discount.
Let’s see, I also received an order from Fasttech with some reflectors, and resistors for some tailcap led’s. I’ve already got blanks from Oshpark, and the smallest led’s I’ve ever seen.

That’s all the good.
I added 4 7135’s to a Qlite, and I believe I burnt a diode (D1). Trashed a good LED troubleshooting. I had the led pointed away from me (had already been blinded once or twice), and didn’t get to see the blue death, but I smelled it :open_mouth: . Hey, it’s all a learning curve. I gotta say, I thought my soldering looked impressive, till it didn’t work, and smoked trying to fix it, lol

Happy Friday

wow, yes we newbies are bound to damage some parts alng the way (i will tash my first driver today (pressed it in too hard and now cannot reach it and it needs to be taken out)

Good news the Uniquefire UF 1401 came
this one works.
Very nice, the low mode is almost moon and high is blowing away bright wth a nce med mode in between, love it!

Amazon started to ship packages to my country Turkiye.
1.7kg package costed about $12, I think that is reasonable.

This packages includes some other staff.
Flashlight related items are pictured below:

Maglite solitaire LED at $12.18.

Amazon link

Tenergy Premium 10.000mah batteries 4-pack at $24.95

Amazon link

Ganzo G735-YB,
Enlan EL-17HT
I really like the scales on the Enlan.

Not to shabby. Is that handle G10?

Received today this month

Manker Quinlan T01 ==> impressive

Manker E01

Astrolux A01 ==> I like the tint

OLight i3E EOS

UltraTac K18 ==> I really like this one !! side click and mode memory

MecArmy SGN3 ==> 3 LED

Item description says G10 (but that’s not always accurate), but judging from pictures I thought maybe Micarta scales.
After touching them they feel like G10. Just my opinion. (talking about the Enlan EL-17HT)