What you got today

try a petling

Do you have some shop links (international) ?

I got 2x Thorfire TG06's this morning, the new version with smooth reflector, XP-G2 and hi-low-mid modes. Ordered it on Banggood because of your reviews. Damn you guys! It took it just under 12 days (from 30.03) to ship to Poland. Package value listed as 5$ lol. Spotted two or three tiny scratches on the anodizing when I really tried to notice something to nitpick on. Otherwise everything's 100% satisfactory. Can't imagine having a light this good this cheap Special thanks to M4D M4X

Sorry for the bad photos

Two more VC4s and some clear battery wrap.

Agree, petling is cheap and useful.

And here’s what I got today, 6 pcs of 18650 from a discarded Sony laptop battery.

All of them are 3+ volts, what a treasure.

Nothing!… Not really happy with kaidomain. Got an email on 3/19 saying my order was shipped. Now that the halfassed tracking has finally showed me something it says it wasn’t received by the shipper until 4/06. Smh…

Edit: I wouldn’t be irritated at all had I not payed extra for air shipping and tracking.

I can see the Opinel, so the photos are not bad at all…

Those are real nice little lights….

I’ve got 2 D4’s but have one of these on the way also, so I can charge my two monster 32650’s.

Shout out to Max for the discount.

I got a coated copper S1 Baton today, bought it from a kind BLF-member who had it spare (how can you have that spare :wink: ). I already love it and it will be abused as my EDC (this will probably the last pristine picture of it). It just needs an emitter swap with something warmer and higher CRI.

Shelf queens are sads, put it in your pocket because I didn’t (weight was the issue for me, compared to the Ti version).
What I trully LOVED about this copper version is the smoothness of threads (nothing to compare with gritty Ti threads !)
Let us know when you will have chose the perfect tint :sunglasses:

The only stock 3x XHP-50 under $100 that I’m aware of. Review in progress.

Edit: reduced pic size.

I predict donuts in your future.

Wow! What a sexy light!

I can just imagine it whispering sweet nothings into my ear… :heart_eyes:

Mmmhh copper :heart_eyes:

Yeah, I plan to mod a couple of Lumintop Tools with a fet, extra copper, 219c, and a XP-L V6.

BLF light is in pic for size comparison.

But… Banggood in typical fashion left out the 2*AA stainless tube. :frowning:

Very pretty, slightly heavy little light. Not l/m/h, but h/m/l and I find this a bummer as well. It does use fairly slow PWM for low and medium.

It’s better looking in 1x AAA form anyway. :slight_smile:

It is very pretty and the switch has a very good click feel and is a reverse, so I love that! I think it needs a warmer emitter…