What you got today

Yes, thats the one!

Thats neat, we took almost the exact same picture just different flashlights.

I should cover up the logo on my phone so it doesn’t reflect the light, and retake the picture in a pitch black area.

Details please ?

It’s Fenix CL05.

I got a Nitecore MT10C, a Ganzo knife, a usb volt/ammeter and a CRKT M16 pocket knife from Amazon today.

Eagle Eye X6 host from GearBest.

Standard crushed white cardboardbox :

Contents seems ok :

All laid out :

Reflector :

A AA 365nm UV light bought for $6
funny looking at default prices I now have this, at twice the prce S2 365UV and at twice the price of that the S2+ Nichia UV

A very usefull pliers
At last something to grab those retainer rings

Received some goodies from GB and BG.

My new favorites.

Thank you #HKE

Nitcore MH20GT - Thanks Andrew-Amanda.com for the great price.

Nitecore EC11 - Thanks Banggood.com and M4D M4X for the great price.

My Boruit RJ - 02, Nitecore HC50 semi-clone, arrived today.

Pretty dang cool for $10.

If it utilized last used mode for the motion detection on/off it would be even better. Instead, coming on in max for the motion detection mode is okay, just not ideal for most of my uses.

Oh i went for it and got a thrunight tn36 ut.with 4 batteries and charger from amazon and wow this thing is awsome cant wait to take it to the beach .

New Raspberry Pi case. tried several and the ones with screws (also happen to be the cheapest ones around) seem great. the acrylic cases which are put together without screws appear flimsy and give wiggle room to the Pi inside…

Hello tech !
This one is my favourite…. Aewsome quality :slight_smile:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transparent-ABS-Box-Closed-Case-Box-Shell-for-Computer-Raspberry-Pi-2-Model-B-/271860536774?hash=item3f4c2695c6:g:T2YAAOSwPhdVSFeP

Cheers

some g power batteries from fastech

they seem pretty close to manufacturers specs 18500 rated 1000 my test 1200
18350 rated 700 actual 710
my rudementry current test powering xpg triple 18500 6.5a and 18350 5a(blf driver)
ok for cheapys
https://www.fasttech.com/products/4099305
https://www.fasttech.com/products/4086804
no idea how long they last

The Ganzo 7041 came today. It’s the upgrade version of 704… WOW! Can’t find a thing wrong with it. I mean it opens and closes effortlessly. Blade is straight and centered. Perfect.

Blade closes with the slightest lean/flick after dis-engaging lock. Axis lock is right on. Not too tight as I know they can be. But, in the past, I have adjusted over tight axis springs to my liking no problem… but this one doesn’t need it. First Ganzo received that doesn’t need any adjustment whatsoever. Yes, they got it right.
Add to that dual bronze washers and stonewashed blade. What’s not to like?

Very happy with this sample from FastTech. Shipped April 16, received today. $17.03 shipped with Priority Direct upgrade. Bet they come out in colors soon. Black right now.

Oh, and for the Purists…the blade is still marked G704 but the box is marked G7041.

Yesterday I got two packages in the mail, a POP Lite T34 that I have not opened yet and the one that will probably remain the star of my collection.

A POP lite P673, the only example I could find of the big fixed TIR POP lites. I bought it for $83 a few days ahead of my budget, because it was marked “only one left in stock”. It is my second try at buying one of these. The first time, my $70 was refunded.
It is all that I hoped for, even better than it looks in the pictures. The only problem is that the included battery is too old to hold much charge. Its two zone total internal reflection optics is faceted, instead of orange peel. It has a nice even spot with just a hint of the square LED shape. It has very little spill, because the TIR and aspheric zones are both in focus. Fresnel himself would have been proud of the optics.
I measure 1.5 A at the tail with three new RayOVac Fusion C cells.
The three C cells of the included battery pack recovered most of their advertised capacity after a few cycles.

This appears to be a buck driver. It is neatly screwed in, but the o-ring is missing.

According to one store description, the P73 and P75 were introduced in 2009. The P673 is an updated P73 with XM-L, NiMH, charger port and faceted optics.

Two lots of assorted colour tailcaps from Kaidomain. I really dig the dark green, but there’s also a translucent orange that should work very well with orange or red lighted tail leds.

Shadow JM20! It is a single 26650 tube light. It uses a unibody battery tube, so only the head unscrews to change the battery. Light is operated by a tail switch for on/off and a side e-switch to change modes, default it H/M/L with no memory and 2 rapid clicks for strobe. The light is equipped with an XM-L2 3C, so nice and NW, beam is shaped by an OP reflector. No PWM that I can see in movement, and a fully regulated driver with a max of 2.3 amps. I would like to change that, but it will be difficult since I can’t seem to stack 7135’s. I should mention that this came from JM20 @ CNQ .

It legos with the JM07 and the finish is the same. It is not glued anywhere! I really like it! I will do a full tear down and review, when I get time to.

Two copper gems :heart_eyes: :