What you got today

A Nitecore LR30

JBL Pulse 2… birthday gift for myself :smiley:

Can’t say I’m impressed by the sound, but the lighting effects are really cool.

Olight X7 NW. I like the tint much better than X7 CW, around 4500k.

:smiley: :blush: First thing that catches my eyes when i login today.

Silly because I’ve never seen you post anything rude or inappropriate. I’ve said it before, the rude button should be eliminated

For me, that is one of the most difficult items to see on the page. Really, it’s a washed out gray bar with faint white lettering. Had to scroll up and down the page a few times just to catch a glimpse of it. Guess my eyes ain’t what they used to be… Hey, at least my bar reads 0 out of 10….at least for today that is… :innocent:

Got a Thrunite C2 portable USB charger, and 10 10 amp Convoy L6 replacement switches.

I had that too the other day, was going to ask our awesome admin about it then it went back to 0/10, maybe a bug in the system?

It slowly drops back to 0 over time, I think in the info post it explains how it works.
So it would only reach 10 if you wrote something rude that a lot of people clicked “rude” on, you write a lot of rude posts often, or if someone hates you and clicks rude on all your posts.
Both of the first cases are bad, the third case you can contact a mod so they can stop the user who is abusing the system.

[quote=atbglenn]
Got a Thrunite C2 portable USB charger, and 10 10 amp Convoy L6 replacement switches. !{width:90%}http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q146/atbglenn/Batteries%20and%20Chargers/DSC_7112_zpsgkbw5a8u.jpg![/quote

Do you mind if I ask where you got the switches?

I have a T6 zoomie that can really crank out power. I have to clue how or why I get a higher current reading on it than others with the same replacment parts. Before I push it any harder I want to replace the switch. Several of my lights would probably benefit from a swap it.

Thanks

I know atbglenn and I also know those switches came from Simon’s site on Ali Express. Only available in packs of 10….bargain for @ .35 a piece

https://fr.aliexpress.com/store/product/Special-flashlight-switch-125V-10A-forward-switch/330416_32328815036.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.ipoj9N

That’s where I got mine. 10 for less than $4! What a bargain!

Beam shots please! I have the CW version and would love to get the NW. I’m sure CW is brighter but the tint is more important to me nowadays.

Manual setting WB: 5000k
control

X7 NW high mode

Astrolux S41S 219b turbo mode

The NW tint of the X7 looks a little off, even for 4500k…but damn the 219b tint’s gorgeous!

To my eyes, on my screen, it looks greenish

Gee that Astrolux S41S 219b is a beautiful tint

I think the same.

Christmas present from me to myself :

Nice X3 !

What brand/model is it ?