What you got today

What can you say about the quality of those orange lanyards from Lumintop? Are they significantly better than the usual black ones that go with the Convoys and the Sofirns?
Thanks.

I’d say a tad better as I didn’t have any of black plastic tips to get loose, same quality parts, plus the added benefit (for me at least) of being about 2” longer and the adjuster

I received the Sofirn C8F today. I’m disappointed with the output for the price, so sending it back. I got the ThorFire TK4A a week or two ago and much happier with it. It’s been awhile since I’ve been on here or posted. Glad to be back.

Rick!!! Long time no see! How are you pal?

Hey buddy! I’m doing ok. I dig the charging station your building. You’ve always built cool stuff.

Thanks pal. Glad you’re ok. I miss our phone calls. I was worried about you. I don’t know if you know, I’ve been retired the last few years. Everything’s been ok on my end.

Thanks brother. Went thru a gun phase and got tired of spending $300 a month on ammo.

LOL! I live in New York. I love guns too. But if a shot off one shot where I live, I would be in jail for a year or more. The second amendment means zero where I live. That said, I’d still defend myself in my own home no matter what the law says.

Yes that would suck. Hell yea brother! Got too!

You know there is a turbo mode outside the 4 modes. Try double click the button. And use a good battery like a 30Q, not the one provided.
Turbo on a good battery is about double what you may have seen on OG batt and only High.

I wonder if there are folks out there who spend $300 a month on Surefire CR123 cells…

IMA4Wheeler review said there is more in the UI. But didnt go into details. I haven’t read the manual but I think I might on this one.
I intended to mod it and swap driver, but it already has a Fet DD of sorts. Might just try better spring bypasses for now, read into UI.

Sure, Welcome.
I only opened mine 10min ago. I felt the same till I double clicked. Even better on a 30Q.

I used a better battery, but I didn’t double click it…shit. I have it all packaged up. I opened it back up and ok much better. Thank you! She’s a keeper now.:slight_smile:

Good to see you back rikr. You haven’t changed a bit appearance wise since you were here last time. :slight_smile:

Thanks, lol yes I have, that’s an old picture. It’s crazy how much better the lights have gotten.

In time to join the BLF GT groupbuy :zipper_mouth_face:

For significantly less than a month’s ammo!! :money_mouth_face:

lol, How much are they?

From the GT thread, all specs in first post:-

Thank you.