What you got today

Nice little lights.

My first lantern… actually I entered a contest of Fenix Store in Cpf. Their prize was a non-rechargeable CL20. When I won, I negotiated to upgrade to this more expensive but rechargeable, brighter lantern and just paid for the price difference.

…and it’s Micro-USB rechargeable, has magnetic base, red light too, cell included:

Some more storage for my DAP…

Today i have Zebralight H600F MK III XHP35 Floody Cool White Headlamp also buy the emisar d4 with xpl A3 i hope i did no mistake.

Convoy l6 and 2 x efest 4200mah batteries.

And a large resolution camera/monitor ? :innocent:

Got a new bass head for my rig today. It’s an Aguilar Tone Hammer 500. It puts out 500 watts RMS into 4 ohms. It simply blows away the Carvin BX 500 head tone wise even though the Carvin has way more tone controls and a tube in the pre-amp stage.

Got some cheap IEMs on an impulse buy… for $10, they are actually not bad…

Your neighbours must love you glenn. :slight_smile:

Steve, I’m not an out of control young kid playing at high volumes. I’m old and mellow. Tone quality without distortion is where I’m at :slight_smile:

Good one glenn….rotflmao!

Spyderco Delica. :smiley:

lol!

When one is old and mellow one is lucky if their hearing is still acute enough to be able to tell if the speakers are any good or not. :person_facepalming:

Don, although my hearing isn’t perfect, it’s pretty good for a 65 year old, even though I abused my hearing playing in loud rock bands and going to loud rock concerts. I can still hear subtle differences in my tubed vs solid state stereo equipment. I had my hearing tested a couple of years ago. I can still clearly hear a 15 khz tone.

You are lucky then.

what? lol!

How do you post pictures on here?

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/47268

The mail brought a long waited for piece. And it sidetracked me from the other things I should be doing… :person_facepalming:

It is the last piece of hardware I needed to get into flashing firmware!! So I sorted out the wiring, loaded the PC with the MHV AVR Tools and found a loose driver with an attiny13a on it; a MTN-17DD. Then I ran the test command.

I did get a warning: “cannot set sck period. please check for usbasp firmware update.”
I also ran the copy command and it did produce 4 files as the instructions I was using stated should happen. The same error about “sck” was produced too. I have no idea was “sck” is so am about to search for that as well as check if there is a usbasp firmware update.

It’s all new to me.

Next will be to flash (I keep wanting to say ‘burn’) new firmware to a nanjg I have in the shop.

That’s a red led that is lit… is that good? There’s another led on the board. I have to search out what those indicate. I had to post this first small success though as I figure connecting the wires and then clipping onto the MCU correctly is a good first step. :) :)

One more thing. What do I need to make it easy to see what those lines of hex code actually do? As I said this is all new to me.