What you got today

Me too :slight_smile:

:person_facepalming:

Some itsy bitsy charger boards.

from an ebay seller

They took an excruciatingly long time to get here.

Don, mine took 5 weeks. Lookin fwd to what you got planned.

I want to re-mod my Supfire L5-S. Change the driver to Narsil and see if I can insert a charger. May take me a while.

My favourite brands. Knipex or Felco for cutters. Bacho, narrow jaw pipe wrench.Buy them when I find them at jumbles.Find last year was a smal,beaten but good jaw Felco at $1.50

Giggling intensifies :smiley:

Wasn’t today, and wasn’t a flashlight, but I hardly care :smiley: On the 23rd, at the work union’s Christmas feast, I got me a brand spanking new 18-speed mountain bike! :heart_eyes: Perfect for a time when the gasoline prices are skyrocketing thanks to the horrendous gubmint and I’m FINALLY out of the atrocious 13-to-22 job shift. Just waiting for a time when it’s not raining so much for me to work the pedals.

[drools internally]

My Brother HL-3170CDW color laser printer finally arrived today after Fed-Ex misplaced it somehow. I was supposed to get it a day after Christmas. I haven’t set it up yet since it’s ice cold. I’ll wait till it’s room temperature before I mess with it.

External DAC for my laptop…

I bet you got that Brother for $50 too. Occasionally there’s killer deals on those printers.

My first Convoys! And a freebie.

Best price I found was $189.99 from newegg.com. I set it up and it prints great color documents. Laser printers aren’t that great for printing photos. I knew that before I purchased it because I replaced my old HP laserjet 1600 color printer that failed. The Brother is a big improvement over the HP. Plus it works with my Macs unlike the HP which only had Windows drivers.

Got three lights today, two torches and one table lamp, sort of.

New Noco G7200 and AGM battery for the truck

I had a “You might be a flashoholic if …” moment this morning. The delivery was yesterday, but I pulled it out of my Lii-500 this morning, and the reading of 5,167 mah made me giggle.

Lumintop Copper AAA, so cute flashlight and nice looking.

Nothing unfortunately :frowning: maybe tomorrow my xt12s will come in the mail that I won from a drawing.

Got a Thrunite TC20 today. I tested it to make sure it works. It’s bright! Smaller than I thought too. I have it charging now :slight_smile:

Awesome! :sunglasses:

Can’t wait to test it out once it’s fully charged. So far it looks great!