What you got today

You…should…get…one……….NOW!

Haha! Seriously, I just ordered two of them. :smiley:

I knew you would! I’ll say it again, I love this lantern, and you will too!

Oh I’m sure. I was just doubting whether I should get this or the one with the bluetooth speaker: https://www.gearbest.com/outdoor-lights/pp_1657075.html?wid=1433363
Well, the T1 is still available with discount, and it does warm white as well, so I went for it. I also like the Zanflare branding; the $10 F1 is just awesome! :sunglasses:

@hlkar,no! Wait for the BLF lantern and you will be truly satisfied!

Hmm, tree-fitty lemons, eh?

I was wondering what to shoot for in my own little lantern project, now I got a clue.

Was seeing all too many refs to fueled Coleman lanterns hitting 4-digit lm, and thinking that was a bit of overkill.

Even 400 would be more than manageable in terms of heat, etc.

Those are wicked cool. Saw a review on it and was going to order one. Got busy and forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder. I will order it shortly.

Picked up a Olight M18 Maverick and a Xtar WK35 today. What great little lights. Super simple and they just work. No weird UI or multi emitter hand burner. Just nice lights with nice beams and good run times. Low, Med, High at 500 lumens is all I really need 90% of the time.

When I first started collecting lights I thought all I needed was more lumens to satisfy me. I have learned my lesson with too many god awful 2000 lumen blue beam promises. I’m just sticking to what works now.

Too many features. The speakers probably sound like #2…lol!

Just got my WF-502b in from Gearbest. 9 days from shipping notice to delivery ain’t bad! The quality of the threads are kinda junky but serviceable. The real show stopper though, is the fact I believe I won the cheap flashlight lottery. I think the LED is in fact an older XML T6 as advertised. Either that or they went thru the effort to put latticebrights on Cree stars, but I doubt it because the tint is really nice.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet!

Imgur: The magic of the Internet!

Scratch that! I was testing it out and it made a little pop sound and the light went out. Guess it’s dead now. LOL.

They’ve been on the race-to-the-bottom right along with cheap C8 lights. Can’t even use ’em for decent hosts anymore.

Back when I got my ’502s (still got mine on me as my EDC), they were beautiful. Even the come-with drop-ins would have decent real Cree XM-Ls or at least damn-good LB clones (as in need a microscope to tell the diffs), and had perfect threads (mine are glassy-smooth), a nice beefy switch (even today, nary a flicker), O-rings out the bum, good glass, great reflector and real beefy brass pill, you name it. They even were a decent CW and not Angry Blue™. And they put out a decent 500lm-700lm with a topped-off cell.

Today? I’d buy one only to give it to someone I hate.

You’d be lucky to get one that wasn’t a clone of a LB clone of an old XP-E, that’d belt out a whopping 150lm-200lm, on a thin wafer of an Al pill, with pressed-in craptastic driver and plastic reflector.

Probably. But sounding like #2 is sometimes all I need.

LOL!!!

For the price it’s probably a nice gadget. Poor sound that will nevertheless entertain people, and it’s lantern at the same time. Sounds cool to me. :sunglasses:

I know it is offtopic but I got this a few days ago and it have lights on it :smiley: . Ok I didn’t got it because I traveled a little to buy it but it is a new fun thing to me. :smiley:
I will be going to work with this in most of the year. I live 33 km (20.5 miles) from work and I need to go through some twisty mountain roads to get there so it is perfect for the application. And the trunk is enough to fit a few flashlights and my photo equipment to make great beamshots.
Everybody can see it is related to flashlights :smiley:
Ooh and almost forgot to thank my wife who allowed me buying this toy! She is the best! :slight_smile:

Nice photography…and car.

Thanks!
Made it with my phone in a cloudy day with a little editing on phone also. I will make some better shots in a nicer weather later. :slight_smile:

21700 era has arrived!

Got my second Emisar D4 yesterday. It’s the smooth grey one with XP-L HI V3 cool white emitters. Got it on sale from Hank for $46.64 total including tracking.

Micsig TO1104 tablet oscilloscope (4-channel, 100Mhz, battery powered). Below, shining Convoy S2+ on an OSRAM BPW34 photodiode to measure PWM.