What you got today

Congrats X3, which flashlight are you getting him?

I’m looking more at Folding and Kitchen knives again at present.
The Torchs are going a bit Ho-Hum. Everybody basically following everybody else wit little variation.
We need more LED’s Less complex Drivers and hopefully more variations in body/head shapes,sizes.
I’m saving for a Takayuki Iwai Aogami Super Clad Kurouchi RS Santoku Knife at present, to compliment the 2 others I have. ($250/300)
plus a https://www.hocho-knife.com/iseya-i-series-33-layer-vg-10-damascus-hammered-chef-knife-gyuto-210mm/ For $135. For visitors.
Keep their hands off the good ones.
Those Takayuki Iwai are a reaal nice, THIN bladed tool that cuts like a Samuri sword. You think. It’s cut. Frightening.

Luckily, over the yrs I accumulated a lot of fishing, boating, shooting, sailing, etc gear.
and can sell to buy with no actual cash out of my current income taking place.

Being older has some advantages.

Thanks evryone, I couldn’t be a happier man right now :laughing:

Well, someone pointed that there was a bunny on his pajamas so Lumintop is tempting… I should lend him my GT Micro Black Flat lol.
My first one loves to play with some of my less powerful ones and even got a tamed S2+ with 1*7135 Biscotti driver and a 3000K LH351B for the nocturnal peepees…

Back on subject, I got myself a nice pair of Bluetooth earplugs from BG (Blitzwolf BW FYE2) and I really love them.
The sound is really good, with powerful basses and detailed medium, autonomy is right on and the automatic pairing hen you pick them in their charging case is really practical !

I’ve also had them for a long time. They’re really great. The Blitzwolf states that you can listen to music for 2.5 hours on a single charge. I listened to over 3.5 hours. I’d like to try FYE3 too, because of touch switch. But they’re bigger and I have small ears.

I’ve hesitated quite some time between their mdoels, this one seduced me because it was compact.
It was an important point to me, I’m really pleased.
Sometimes if I only pick one earphone, listen to some music and pick the second one it is a bit long to connect… like 10s or so, but that’s a little detail.
5 years ago that kind of tech was not cheap at all, I’m glad we’re able to score such quality items for less than 3 bucks nowadays !

Forget the torches. TV Licences?.

DON…“[RANT]

What I got today was a threat to get a warrant to investigate whether I have a TV set or not - I do not and have not for the last 20 years. But that doesn’t stop Capita trying to pretend they are an arm of the Government - which they are not - and attempt to bully people into paying for a TV Licence - currently around $256.

==
Here in Aust they wouldn’t dare.
I have 3 Teev’s in house plus Lappie. Box. Tablet, phones etc.
Only licence? is NBN monthly contract. and Pre paid monthly ph contracts.
Plus Netflix.

TV shows absolute crap. I watch Footy (Rugby) in season. Swimming championships. Cycling. and occasional SBS News.
With some US Netflix Shows.

Missus watches some of those instant rooting shows YUK…

“Married at first sight”. Jeez. You’d have to be completely Brain dead to put your brain or lack of, in that rubbish.
I reckon it’s just a perv on Peck’s, tits, and arses.
There isn’t much evidence of any brains among that lot.
Apart from what they sitting on. Chuckle.

(MY Rant)

Got FETs from www.arrow.com this week, finally about to assemble my first Texas Avenger drivers (in 17mm). Also have the 404 FET from Vishay and the regular NXP ones. Will probably build 1 with each FET and see how high they score.

Congratulations. I recently received mine as well, so I can understand your enthusiasm. I was concerned that it wouldn’t be a huge step up from my 1000 lumen lights. Just like the jump from 400 to 1000 doesn’t seem huge. No need for concern. It’s a big step up combined with great thermal ability and runtime. It’s probably my favourite light now.

Got a C8+ in 4200k.

Got my Q8 today, only 2 weeks to arrive, makes my SP33 look fairly dull now.

two backup SF14 and a SF01, which is kinda a momentary-on AAA light, you can turn it permanently on as well, of course. It’s a fun little light.

I am ready for Easter 2019.

Gorgeous :heart_eyes:

That image needs a bit happier colours:

!
Got a desert tan instead of camouflage green. :person_facepalming:

There is no green L2. Just the webshop calling them green. Maybe they are color blind.

Man that green is so camouflaged it appears tan. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I doubted it at first but still ordered it.
Gearbest fool me with their pics and a review. lol

Chinese camouflage green:D

Got this impressive packaging from Vapcell

Containing 4 of their new 16340 cells.

I will do a rough test tonight to see if they perform well for me :slight_smile:

We’ll be looking for it :wink:
Nice package :slight_smile: