What you got today

I never had raccoon coffee before, but wanted something to warm it with.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095C79V5T/

"raccoon coffee"

Wow, I'd never heard of that.

I love the taste of cappuccino, but I don't like that much caffeine most of the time.

I’m thinking it’d probably taste like wet-dog fur.

I have this image of them brewing the coffee using coffee beans and bathwater with raccoons swimming in it.

Like this exotic beer from the Simpsons?

:smiley:

Um, customer service, your coffee mug warmer smells like a wet raccoon.

What up with that?

Thats a feature, not a bug.

Anything like Kopi luwak coffee? :person_facepalming: :laughing:

LINK

I wonder if it gets hot enough for a reflow?

If I plug it into 220…

I received a GTmicro NM1. Pretty cool.Had a noname 14500 800mAh ready to go. Can’t wait till dark.

Also received a Seeknite S11.

With the Apple iPod Touch now officially discontinued, there had been a fervor on buying out remaining stock—it went very fast. Apple way overcharges for memory. Lowest model, 32GB sold for $199. 128GB for $299. And 256GB for $399. All 3 are exactly the same except for the amount of RAM. Knowing how much $/GB goes for with small chips like Micro SD, it’s total fleecing. Anyway, I’d been keeping an eye out for a gently used 128GB 7th gen model. Finally got one for a price I felt was reasonable (even cheaper than 32GB version new). I’ll likely never own an iPhone (Android fan here), but I like the iPod devices. Mostly used for music and podcast listening. Super thin, light and great display. But due to the size, the battery is rather small. It’s really terrible for any graphics intensive gaming or streaming video. Anyway, sad to see Apple end this device. They had a good run.

Got a vial of Liquid Ass.

Dear God, even unopened and still sealed, it smells like a horse-stable.

Can’t wait for the loud weekend parties this summer that keep the whole neighborhood awake ’til dawn. Hoping a few drops “dispensed” near the fence when passing by might spark some interesting conversation. :smiling_imp:

My eyes have been opened, can’t believe I have lived so long without knowing of the existence of Liquid Ass

Likewise. I thought Lightbringer was just making a joke… Butt it’s real. Rated a 4.6 stars on Amazon too!

• The next time you have the urge for a funny prank or if you just need to get the party started, reach for a bottle of Liquid Ass
  • Liquid ass is made in the USA and never ships from China. Simple application instructions are printed onto the bottle
  • Highly concentrated, super-horrible smelling fart spray. Smells like ass; only worse
  • 30 milliliter (1 fluid ounce) size enough for many room-evacuating emissions

There’s also another good “gotcha” product… fake roaches. Pretty realistic looking! :person_facepalming: :laughing:

I recently got a Convoy L6. I chose the OP reflector and 1800-2000k GT-FC40 emitter. The goal was to have a dedicated fog light. On one hand, it does seem like back-scatter is greatly reduced. On the other hand, I’m not sure that it actually penetrates further since the size of the emitter creates a less throwy beam and the lumen output is not that crazy. Still, it’s very gentle on light-sensitive eyes with regards to back-scatter and the beam color is pretty unique. It does crazy things to reds and browns and I figure this fall the fallen leaves will look practically psychedelic.

I’m actually kinda surprised, but I’m getting the same reaction from people that I tell. No one knew it was “a thing”.

Surprised, too, since everyone who says that seems to know about the glitterboemb guy Mark Rober.

Like, what kind of “fart spray” do people think he uses? Like he distills his own or something? :laughing:

I would accept that as an axion, yes.

I am so going to order the Liquid Ass. I have the perfect neighbor for it. On a similar subject, I got my brother in law some PooPourri. It actually works if anyone is interested.