What you got today

This makes me smile.

Just bought 90 / Samsung 30Qs for $120 shipped — Just have to separate them — LOL

https://batteryhookup.com/products/new-6x-samsung-3000mah-18650-cells-w-bms-64-8wh

I got a Surefire Titan Plus today. It sure outshines a Maglite Solitaire!

HP 11C from 1985 in almost mint condition - for only $15!

That is a very nice find. I got one of those(new manufacture) at Office Depot but returned it because the quality seemed poor. It is a classic calculator.

Go it yesterday, Convoy M21B with 519A 2700K dd, i like it!

My wife still has her financial 12C, which is stored in the basement with other office supplies. I went with the more traditional programmable Casio calculator back in college which eventually stopped working.

Two sets of tiny work lights for about US$11. They are wonderfully bright.

One brass Lumintop FW21 Pro for only US$50.50 — just couldn’t resist. Now I have both the brass and the copper of this beautiful model.

Another >US$100 made-in-China automatic watch (this one has solid brass body). My second watch purchase during the 11/11 shopping frenzy.

I have quietly promised myself NOT to buy anything online until I have received all of those that I had purchased during the 11/11 Sale on Ali Express. Maybe I will have to wait until the Lunar New Year (23 Jan). :blush:

Where’d you find it and did you get a below market deal?

I found it in the usual kind of places. I paid a little below MSRP but I wasn’t so worried about a good deal. I seen it and I wanted it. I already ran the battery out and had to order some Eneloop Pro AAAs with a charger. At least it will be minimal cost to run soon. I wonder if I can run Lithium in it? It is like 1/2 a volt more power than a rechargeable.

With this post I would also like to thank the 1Lumen site and Armytek for letting me win this great headlamp on GAW.

Today the mailman brought the Sofirn SP19Pro, the SC21, and the LT1 Mini I ordered during the CNY holiday.

And today SB delivered a working version of the new BLF forum.

congrats
did you choose the one w or without Anduril?

some pics of my anduril model:

The SC21 Pro, with Anduril (1)

congrats… fwiw, SC21 Pro have recently started shipping w a version of Anduril 2… one way to know is that 6C from ON does nothing in Anduril 2, whereas 6C switches to Muggle mode in Anduril 1

1 Thank

Wow! I had not played around with it much at all yet. I made sure it performed the basic functions of on and off. My SC21 Pro does have Anduril 2! Very good. Thanks Jon

So now I see that 4 clicks from off locks and when another 4 clicks is given it comes on unlike in Anduril original.

yay! :slight_smile:

detailed trivia
the version of Anduril 2 on the SC21 Pro, is similar to the firmware that shipped with the first batch of Wurkkos TS10.

there is updated firmware that adds two features

1. adds LVP to the button light
  2. adds lower lows down to 0.02 instead of 0.2 with present firmware

So now I see that 4 clicks from off locks and when another 4 clicks is given it comes on unlike in Anduril original.

good distinguishing trait
fwiw
you can unlock Anduril 2 to Off w 3C
instead of 4C, which unlocks to On, as you noted…

The green one
Working on an Impressions review.

Quad 1800K Nichia E17As from Eurekatronix. Looking forward to some candle light CCT.