What you got today

Welcome to BLF, humppa. Nice opening move. Its one of my favorite lights. Such incredible reach (i.e. throw) for a 1*AA. I always seem to have one with me in my pocket, briefcase or car.

Yeah , I've bought one of those for all of my buddies .

Once they saw mine , they had to have one .

Got my 10 Panasonic unprotected 18650's today. Paid $17.50 plus $6.50 shipping. What a deal!

Whenever I chat with Ric about a light he seems to always reference the TC6. He loves that light and also agrees that it's the highest quality for the money. I think he said something along the lines of: "with a few adjustments from the factory this is a $100 flashlight [in comparison to flashlights that cost that much]."

I absolutely love those batteries best deal going on batteries period.

If you buy this charging gizmo from Manafont those batteries will fit it and one fully charged Panasonic 18650 will recharge my cell phone from a dead stop 3 times.

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/8in1-emergency-power-station-for-mobile-phones-flashlight-function-p-1774

Looks like a handy device. I'm ordering one. BTW, if anyone's interested in these Panasonic's, send a message to ReverendJim. He's an honest seller, and ships out usually the same day. I got mine the day after I ordered them. I couldn't possibly be happier. BTW, he only ships within CONUS, and your paypal shipping address needs to be a verified one..

[/quote]

Looks like a handy device. I'm ordering one. BTW, if anyone's interested in these Panasonic's, send a message to ReverendJim. He's an honest seller, and ships out usually the same day. I got mine the day after I ordered them. I couldn't possibly be happier. BTW, he only ships within CONUS, and your paypal shipping address needs to be a verified one..

[/quote]

Seems there was a thread about that somewhere around here. Cant find it, must be my old eyes.

[/quote]

Seems there was a thread about that somewhere around here. Cant find it, must be my old eyes.

[/quote]

ReverendJim deleted it because of an unnamed member complaining about whatever. I won't get into it. All I can say is I'm going to be ordering more of these because it's too good of a deal to pass up... Furthermore, from my personal experience, Jim is at the top of my list when it comes to honesty and great service..

[/quote]

ReverendJim deleted it because of an unnamed member complaining about whatever. I won't get into it. All I can say is I'm going to be ordering more of these because it's too good of a deal to pass up...

[/quote]

There is a secret mode that is not in the instructions. You press the power button twice fast and the leds will flash a 2x2 sequence which means it is charging at 1 amp instead of the standard .45amp setting this allows you to charge things like Ipads, solar radios and certain phones that require a high amperage charge rate. You can also plug this into your usb on your computer and charge the 18650 battery that is in the unit also. The detachable flashlight can be plugged into any USB outlet and be used as a nightlight as well. There is more info about this unit on DX

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/white-light-led-flashlight-emergency-usb-charger-with-cell-phone-adapters-18883

you just made me buy it. My mobile always seems to go dead on me just when i need it

Got the 502b xml 5 mode bargain from Manafont. I compared it to my 3 mode xml P60 drop in and it is as bright.

I can't compare it to my other 502b because I gave it away. It was difficult to do up the tail cap due to dry threads and the spring on the bottom of the drop in. After lubing it still wasn't easy. I ended up screwing the head half off first. The drop in needs a lot more foil than in other P60 hosts I have. I got 2.A at the tail so its not a bad buy. The battery goes straight through the body.

got the combat troodon knife from manafont.

Awesome knife isn't it?

I got a Trustfire F20 for someone who requested I make them a custom XML mod version. Unfortunately Tmart sent me the one mode version when I specifically ordered the 5 mode version, but I figured I would take the chance since it takes Tmart 3 days to get stuff here instead of 3 weeks from any place else. Looks like it's going to be 3 weeks anyways after I get this mess squared away.

Yes It Is! Thx for the recommendation. Nice, heavy and solid feeling. Can't stop playing with smooth action.

Do yourself a favor and unscrew the glass breaker and spray some rem oil or similar lube down inside the knife while it is in the open position until it runs out clean. Than wrap some teflon tape around the threads of the glass breaker and screw it back in tight so it doesn't loosen up and fall out, so you don't loose it.

How does that sandpaper handle feel? I'm thinking about getting one of those click-clack knives.

The combat troodon is all rubber it feels real nice like your holding onto your uhhm lets just say it feels good to hold onto. The Scarab is the one i have it has the grip tape on it I would recomend the troodon much better quality knife for a small amount more money. Trust me you won't want to put it down your wife will be yelling at you to stop playing with it.

xtar charger battery deal plus another pair of xtar 2600's. I must have 8 pairs? now

nb: if you order from xtar you get the charger plus power point plug with adapter to suit your country

I got one from MF which only has the usb cord

Just to make sure--Is this it?

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/microtech-infidel-outthefront-otf-mechanism-serrated-knife-24cm-length-p-7095

Thanks!

I would like one of those knives but I doubt it would get through customs.