What you got today

I like the looks of that hexnutless L2M .

E1320 is the sole reason I ordered the 980L. Long ago, he posted that picture of his Fluke and a 4.50 tail cap draw. My DMM is not as impressive as E's but my tail cap draw might be . . .

This was nearly brand new, fresh out of the box and was with an entirely normal Solarforce 2400 protected battery. Four months later, the light is used almost every day and functions flawlessly. I am careful about how I use it and it's not a light I loan out but yeah, pretty fun.

lameextechFoy

I have been playing with these new lights and batteries for quite a while now and I am still amazed that the technology has progressed to this point. I would be willing to bet money if you took 3 strong charged 18650s wired them together and hit the solinoid on a 350 chevy it would start it up no problem 12.5 volt 12 plus amps, I bet it would.

This needs to be tried. On video

+1 Especially as a mini is surely a pocket light, so smoother the better.

This morning I got a Manafont envelope with a pair of Trustfire Flame 16340 cells (both at 3.79V) and a pair of Trustfire Flame 14500 cells (3.78V & 3.79V).

Solarforce L2 host with a P60 XM-L Dropin

To add, it has the orange peel reflector. I can already say now that this is going to be one of my personal favorties.

atbglenn ,

If you just can't love that hexnutless light in the manner that it should be loved , I'll gladly give it a new home .

Jack, I do love it but it's weird that I can't find one like this anywhere on Solarforce's website. It makes you wonder whether or not it's legit. Got a message from the seller this morning that a replacement head has been sent.

Glenn

"hexnutless" lol!

Just got my xeno e03 neutral white.

I'm using eneloops on it and its pretty damn bright. Although, the only thing I can compare it to is old flashlights. I have my keygos ke-5 that I got a couple days ago but I haven't received any of my 18700's or 14500's nor my charger and I'm going crazy with the anticipation!!! I think I may have to stop perusing these forums until I get my batteries cause all these torch screenshots and videos are making me go crazy!!

Just received my Nitecore T0 today, nothing special about the light except for the titanium head. Same output as the Fenix E01.

At long last, I got an HP touchpad.

What did i get today?

Second hand torches came up for sale so

I "got to" spend more money on second hand torches...... thats what I got today....

I Also got o-rings from Ric-CNQG - my 1mm thick o-rings in 14, 18 and 19mm diameters.

If any of those “second hand” models have “XT” in their name, I’m jealous. (I saw a post over on CPFM :p)

I got a "2011 version" L2, a low voltage XP-G dropin, and a new style L2P tailcap. All items are fantastic.

This new L2 is unbelievably awesome. It's shorter, grippier, and the machining inside is smooth as silk. They even made the bezel ring slightly less worse... its a mm or two shorter. Still better off replacing or Foy-ing it.

I got a Warfire, single Cr123 light with an XR-E emitter. Not a bad light at all.

Just D10 shells, had a grey one with blue splash anodising come up, dead light engine, so I've got to pull out the soldering iron and hope for the best, but its one of 25.

Finally got my SolarForce L2r from solarforce_sales.com! This is going to be the missus' nightstand light. She did not like the aggressive stock bezel so I got her the stainless steel one instead. My first budget light! Yay!

I got the Solarforce MPP-1 today. I have the skyline-1 already. I was expecting more I guess. I got the 18650 extenders, so I tried 2-18650 and 4- cr123A

Is there a difference in using 4-cr123a over the 2-18650 ?

Thank you...