What you got today

LED Lenser H7 from Manafont

I got a couple packs of really nice lanyard clips in 2 different styles.

105c drivers and 54mm lenses that DON'T fit my X9... grrrr

Got my SA1 today. Wow, only 1 week to deliver :O I'm surprised. Here's my mini review and some thoughts. 100% Recommended light for 30 bucks and for a little bit more too :bigsmile: Thanks to DD and Summer :beer:

mitro did you get the drivers from KD I have been waiting a long time for some from them. They shipped me AK101s instead so I am starting to wonder if they are out of them. I have 4 orders for 5 packs going back about 6 weeks.

got my sipik sk68 and my quark aa tactical.

Haven't received my li-ion's yet, but on eneloops out of my xeno e03 NW, sipik sk68 and the quark aa tactical, the quark seems the brightest so far which is funny cause I got the quark aa tactical for its marathon runtime on moonlight mode. I'm dying for my li-ions to get here I'm going crazy. lol.

If you are in the US you could always get a couple Tenergys off of Amazon in a couple days.

His sig says he's waiting for his charger too, so that may not help.

Yup… I ordered the 5-pack on 9/19 and got 5 105c. Not sure why they actually got mine right (and relatively quickly).

I remember those early days ..LOL..maybe it's time for a poll.. how many people waited for a charger or batteries for months ..bet it's a big number ...

< THE NEWBIE DANCE...

Wait till they send you the wrong item on purpose...<--PAYPAL DISPUTE DANCE

This morning I got a sweet Akoray K-106 programable. Very good quality light.

So sad, I've been exactly like charlie brown there checking except I've been checking the mailbox 3 times a day...

hmm. i like the empty mailbox theme there. Lemme google some images for my avatar.

There we go.

i'm still waiting on my xml c8 that is a xr-e c8 to arrive so I can file a dispute..lol damn mailbox and it's emptiness all week

Got some gun mounted lasers I ordered so long ago from DX that I had forgot I had even ordered them. Got a mean greenie and another red to prepare for the upcoming riots and civil unrest. DX is still selling this 20mW greenie marked as a 5mW great piece.

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/mystery-jg-016-5mw-green-laser-sight-with-gun-mount-1-cr2-included-13137

I got my UF-2100 3-mode from DD this morning. Surprisingly nice but a 5 mode would be nicer as high is insanely bright and low is decently low but a medium would be really nice to have to avoid heat issues and still give plenty of light. The glass lens is very thick and the LED is centered perfectly. The pill is massive and just like the one in my compact "Jaws Light". The only change I've made was replacing the lens o-ring with a GITD one.

I recently converted a "Jaws Light" the same size and body style to an XM-L with a 3.0A driver and this UF-2100 is way brighter. Very hard to believe how much light is coming from it but it is very cold and ringy where my Jaws Light has a smooth neutral beam.

Still, this UF-2100 3-mode is a great light for the price and I can recommend it.

Got my Sky Ray A0 from Manafont, great light good builg quality. Only one problems the tail cap switch does not work. Borrowed the tail cap from my ultrafire C9.

Got a Palight T6, some Loctite, a pair of running shoes and an umbrella. I guess by now customs is wondering what the heck I'm up to. :D

What a combo, Oxy, hehehe...

Got today 2 drivers from SB. 105A and 101-AK.

Dropin from KD still on its way... Should also start to figure out some host for these.

Last time I went to the post office the postal lady said "Oh I have a package for you.", before I gave her the package I was sending out. I asked her how she knew my name she says "Oh you get a lot of packages we know who you are.". My mail gets delivered to a mail box and I live in a town of almost 10,000 and they know me by name, yikes. I was kind of embarrassed and ashamed at the same time.