What you got today

Did you buy that from a dealer or from an individual? I didn't know they were still available.

An individual. I got very lucky.

I got Enlan EL-01A from DB (ordered 09/21/2011).

Size is very good :)

I had an old antique fishing knife my dad gave me when I was a kid growing up just like the one on the bottom.

That is Lapin Puukko Leuku #3 (Made in Finland :))

I looking to get a EDC knife. How do you like the Enlan? How's the quality?

I know it is kind of phallic, but it is really nice anyway : )

I'm sure its really nice but what the heck is it? I can't make up my mind if its a shooting rest, a catapult frame or a marital aid..........or all three in one........lol

Overall look and feel is very nice, I already like it more than SRM 710. Clip is very tense, at least when new and unused. No wonder this is many peoples favorite LARGE budget folder.

Size is still okay for me to EDC, but definitely not to all.

Mine has "dent" on tip of blade :(

I just ordered one. Sorry about the dent on your blade :( That sucks. I guess you can always sharpen it out if it really bothers you.

That's a coinicidence, I have bought 3 of these this year and my most recent one has the identical dent. Makes me think it is a manufacturing fault rather than it being knocked or dropped.

It is a stainless steel catapult (slingshot to you Americans) frame, but I bet it could double as a marital aid! xD

Paid $18.50 for it so it better be useful ^^

Doesn't REALLY bother me, it's just looks. I don't usually use tip part anyway.

Yes, it's probably manufacturing fault.

Some of you older folks may remember the old Zenith slogan "The Quality Goes In Before The Name Goes On" The Chinese got that backwards lol!

I got my LED lenser P7 that I bought off ebay. It's a pretty nice light.

Various things. But most importantly, a Cocker Spaniel called Sonny.

Who in the true tradition of spaniels is irretrievably insane. And that isn't because there is a full moon here - Sonny is insane whether there is a full moon or not.

Like all spaniels.

His owners are visiting Zagreb for the weekend.

http://misssymartin.blogspot.com/2011/10/disasterdly-dawg.html

The F**king Furries

My favourite things: My Life with Sonny the Black Menace

The Black Menace Speaks

Old Dog, New Tricks

Congrats on the spaniel, easily one of the highest energy dogs I have ever seen.

Small Sun ZY-C155. Have yet to play with it for more than a few minutes, but seems decent for a freebie (already had to toss the wrist strap though). Next to a TK-703 with extension for comparison purposes.

Also got a couple of Micarta EL-04s. I'll have those pics up in a while. Been a long day. :)

EL-04 G10 and MCT. If Imageshack stops acting up, that is...

Nothing. The post office attempted delivery of two packages from Dino (UF-2100 and Sunwayman V10) yesterday, but I wasn't home. The notice said I could pick it up a different post office than usual, but at least that post office is open Saturdays! So I go to that post office today and they said they just used the wrong slip of paper and I could pick them up from the regular post office Monday. So frustrating. Of course it's not like they'll try to deliver the items again on Saturday since they only give you one chance to be home.