What you got today

looks kind of similar..might want to check the 5 mode conversion thread if you want to swap it to a 5 mode..yes shame on the strobe instead of the medium..

oh, great, i like this one.

ordered a flashlight today, but the postage is so expensive.

blue itp a3 (for my gf)

two fwd clickies

xp-g (r4?) instead of xm-l t5

gonna write bryan about that xp-g/xm-l mess up

did you scratch anodizing on your itp while attaching the clip too? shouldn't it be haIII?

these...

Enlan EL-05. Here it is, next to one of my EDCs and a 504b frankenlight (click for full size).

And boy, what a fun little knife this is. I have over a hundred knives so it's hard to get me excited but I am really happy with this purchase (as you can see, I already started to put it through its paces.

Also got another EL-04MCT and I do regret not ordering more when they were ten bucks. Aside from being a near perfect fit from an ergonomic point of view (edit: for me personally, that is; and I do have large hands), it's probably one of the sharpest knives out of the box I've received this year.

I got the new L2 yesterday from solarforce-sales.com. Installed my spare Manifont XML T6 3 mode drop in, new tail stand reverse clicky, and a B3 stainless bezel.

So far I'm extremely pleased..

Today I got my first Chinese Knife, an Enlan EL-01. It's pretty damn nice!

Yesterday I got a pack of "C" snap-clips for lanyards and such. I also got my new cane and I think it's pretty smashing!

I want one, were did you get that?

The one I have now is black and blue ano it's pretty cool, but I want something better.

I have been looking at the zap cane it has an LED light in the handle and a million volts on the end for anyone that needs an attitude adjustment. It supposedly works good on dogs also which should keep me from having to bust out the baby 9.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/77792-1.html

Right here, buddy. I’ve seen that Zap Cane but it looks too cheesy and tacky for me with all the lightning decals on the bottom.

That solid billet Hurst shifter handle turns it into a war hammer if the need for self defense arises. If I didn't go with it my backup choice was a Cold Steel sword cane but it looks a little TOO incognito and very geriatric. I wanted something with style, purpose and personality and I think the Hurst shifter has it all. Dave, the guy that makes them is a really cool guy and I got my cane in just two days from ordering. He shipped it within hours.

I got this:

66mm aspherical

I am a bit disappointed. Somebody on cpf made some lights with this lens, and he got with xr-e at 1.2A 150000lux, and with xm-l 100000lux. That is impossible. I got with a Q5 at 1.4A 110-115000lux, and with an xm-l at 3.3A only 60-65000lux. Okay, 115000lux is not bad, but the spot is so small, unusable small, almost like a laser.

And my other light, an xr-e at 1.5A with a 44mm lens is almost the same as the 66mm lens+xm-l. Same spot size, almost the same intensity...

I love that EL-05. Im going to have to look into that one.

I got 10 18650s from Rev.Jim. What a great deal, these are some very nice batteries.

Foy is a very happy boy today . . .

. . . and this:

It's a MP II, with the MC-E.

MC-Es aren't that great but they are the best looking WTO emitter. (when turned off)

All arrived okay but it's a miracle because this is how I got the package:

I guess a box would have been a dumb idea.

reviewstofollowFoy

Well we all live and learn. Until now I never even knew that Christmas fell on 28th October in Vegas.........

Foy hit the jackpot. Wow man. Congrats on that package, I am quite jealous and look forward to a Foy review!

I love my masterpiece..is yours the 3 mode? mine is and I use it on low when the power goes out..24 hours claimed runtime and lights up the room on ceiling bounce..I can attest that it runs at least 12 hours on low..it's still one of my most used lights for the runtime..2 hours on high and is close to as bright as anything I have..I tend to use it on my bike too..love that damn light..

This thread has cost me so much money!

Received my warm white T6 from Manafont. I ordered that and another UF 3-mode XM-L. Took 24 days. Not sure how I feel about the warm white.

Also, the Costco near me finally got Eneloops in stock.

Can't wait for the triple T6 light from 1stopled to get here. The name of the light however, "OS-T30BLF" leaves a little to be desired.

How about "Foynage a trois/XM-L?"

timeforbedFoy

I won this for $.99 plus $4.95 shipping. Looks pretty good to me, but what do I know? Be honest, is it a piece of crap?

It' the Trustfire T6 which has a XML Led as you know

The Trustfire T8 has SST 50 Led