What you got today

Smile Great holster mod.

No problem. :)

Sky Ray L1 penta-XML, and an umbrella ^^

Browning Knife G-10 model 762

solid knife

I really like the shape of the blade

Sipik Q5 , TF 18650 Flames protected, flash diffuser and the complimentary nextorch grease from Manafont. The Sipik is a wonderful piece of light, especially when fed with 14500. I can see why it is popular. How do I disassemble the push pull so I can grease it?

I'll get readings for the batteries later.

how2 -

That Jet Beam is one hot looking flashlight. In your picture, the finish color and texture I associate with higher end lights. I dig that grey/gun-metal or whatever it is.

wantsajetbeamnowFoy

Today I got my second torch a little Trustfire 801 with a backup travel charger and 4 blue ultrafire batteries and a nice little pouch from Ebay -Cyberport 888 was seller.

I paid on Oct 31 and it got here today Nov 12 on Saturday !

You guys are familiar with this light, mine has a nice slightly lavender tint, pretty little thing, beautiful finish, and gets nice and hot on high( just near bezel ) with a fresh 18650 after 5 minutes or so but not too hot.

Lot of Lumens for a little light- it's a tiny LED, not a Q5- makes me realize I definitely want a Turbo mode for my Saik Sa9 that will be about 1.6 Amps.

Part of the fun of these lights is an overdriven mode -right ?

Anyway- even the big Redilast 2900 fits and it tailstands even with the lanyard and has GITD Switch and GITD O-rings including around the front glass, beautifully made and finished light, nice tint.

I never bother to disassemble to grease the SK68. A dab around the base of the zoom head when fully assembled does the trick. Then just work the zoom head in and out while rotating it a few times.

I got my Shiningbeam neutral XMLs in yesterday and made a really nice dropin for my trusty old L2i

http://www.shiningbeam.com/servlet/the-106/**NEW**-Cree-XM-dsh-L-T5/Detail

The middle one

That's how I initially planned to do it but had doubt it would be effective. Thanks that's what I will do now.

It's your fault I ordered one!

Got the UF-H3 boxed from the DD groupbuy.

Random colored paracord from BIC.

http://www.buyincoins.com/details/100ft-army-parachute-survival-paracord-550-cord-7cores-product-3914.html

I did get brown :)

i got my trustfire tf-r2, 2 trustfire 18650 UNPROTECTED batteries, and a cheap trustfire 2x18650 charger from DD. and a $9 gift card for wrong batteries.

the tf-r2 is nice, the head threads feel nice, and with a small dab of rem oil on the tail cap threads, they also feel decent now. there is a slight flicker/pulse like thingy in the beam. im assuming its a ground/contact issue.

Got my 504b from Dino. It works.

Got my XP-G R5 S-mini from Shiningbeam. Very nice helmet light.

UF 2100 3-mode from DD and Mr. Bean the complete Series incl. the teddy. ;-)

unprotected 18650's from Dino...grrrr

An Ipangzi [two Chinese characters] 1.0 slingshot and some steel balls. I should have listened to the advice about avoiding Ipangzi brand slingshots. Build quality is poor and there are uneven grinding and cast marks and scratches everywhere, yuk. The balls of steel are nice enough though ; )

I've started to build up a large collection of "colorful crystal mud" packets, wondering what to do with them?

After numerous emails and eventually a paypal dispute I finally recieved my Sunwayman V10A from DD. Although it was a long wait, I must say that I LOVE this light. It is top notch quality, wicked bright on a 14500, and the variable ring makes this thing unbeatable. And for 46$ shipped, heck, I think its a good deal (despite the rough transaction)