What you got today

:slight_smile: Thanks! Today I received what was supposed to be a Trustfire C8 T6 with stainless bezel from DinoDirect but what I got in the envelope is an Ultrafire C8 with a regular black aluminum bezel. I opened a case with DD and contacted Summer about getting the correct light. We’ll see what happens.

Enlan EL06 , SanRenMu 681 from discoverybargain/hotdealings and Ganzo G301 multi-tool ... it has been a good day.

Xtar WP2 ll arrived today, Spacers included.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/250922425144?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Hi all, I just ordered a couple knives after reading the threads on here. I ordered the enlan el04 and the ganzo g704. They look awesome and can't wat to get them. I do have a 5% off coupon that exduct gave me so if you want to use it you can. There is no expiration date on this one. It can be used only once per person. 4EC8392C66A4D So it can save you a few bucks anyway, better than nothing. Hope this helps out, thanks.

4EC8392C66A4D

I received a Tank007 TK-701 (single AAA clicky) from DX today. It was just under $9 and is very nice. I bought it more or less just to have a clicky single AAA light.

I already have two twisty single AAA lights.
I also received a 2D Eveready “Art Deco” retro light from eBay. It didn’t have a bulb or front lens but I knew that (and have some lenses on order) but alas and alack the switch doesn’t work and I don’t seem to be able to do much about that.

So, the search goes on for one more retro 2D light.

[update] It does work. I just had to figure out how it all went together. It was a little unusual.

sanseven, I have a couple questions for you.

[quote=sanseven]

Today i got this cool flashlight http://www.bluelans.com/139lm-sky-ray-cree-xpg-r5-5mode-led-flashlight-torch-silver-p-5402.html?cPath=3_3012

[/quote]

Did you really pay $46.99 for a 139 lumen SKY RAY flashlight?

...and are you associated with bluelans.com?

(because it looks like you work for them.)

+1...

I got this Fenix MC11 copy from DX:

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/stylish-cree-q5-310-lumen-3-mode-led-flashlight-adjustable-angle-1x14500-1xaa-102522

It is bright, even on a alkaline and nimh, and very bright on a lithium ion. But it gets very hot on a lithium-ion after 5 minutes, i don't recommend to leave it on high for too long on a lithium-ion battery.

The beam is much tighter than on a Fenix MC11, good to light something up in a distance, but the Fenix is better as a worklight.

The Fenix modes are much better (L/M/H and hidden strobe/SOS), this is H/M/strobe.

But the DX light has a magnetic tailcap, it sticks to iron surfaces, and that can be very handy. The Fenix does not have that, but it will be more reliable in very wet conditions (it is submersible according to Fenix).

If you want a flashlight like this, it is a very good low budget alternative to the Fenix MC11. Build quality seems very good.

Some measurements:

DX light: nimh battery -> 1,84A / 0,59A lithium-ion -> 1,15A / 0,35A

Fenix: nimh -> 1,55A / 0,38A / 0,05A (not usable with lithium-ion, don't want to try it out, i don't want to destroy the flashlight).

Today I recieved the two xml 502b's from DD that I paid about $10 each for. A damn good deal yes, but these two examples suffered from:

-Horribly off center led's

-Ultrafire print way off center, and onto the knurling

-two threaded holes for the clip were not de-burred on the inside making it impassible for a battery. I had to pull out the diegrinder to get into there and clean up the massive burs.

-dirty threads

(This is all iv'e seen so far. I haven't even dismantled the light yet lol)

However, they each pull 2.5a which is perfect for a gifting light. I'll clean them up and for $10 each its still a damn bargain. Just need a little work.

But they are the worst example of horrible QC i've experienced from China.

please let us know about the ganzo - most importantly the locking feature...

Today i finally got the Lumintop Worm SS:

It is as big/small as i had expected and it feels very very solid/sturdy/expensive and i need to weigh it exactly when i get a chance to it. There's not too much to say about it, it was aptly reviewed on CPF already. All i can do is do some runtime tests with the cells i have (standard Nimh, and cheap AAA batteries; i dont own eneloops) and tell you my personal opinion on it (e.g. longtime experience, thoughts). My first impression is:

I NEED TO BUY THE DQG TINY AAA IN TITANIUM IF IT IS HALF AS HEAVY AS THE WORM!!!

I will review the Worm here on BLF, to be sticky'd and frontpage'd

Got 502b and Trustfire flames from Dinodirect.

Same observations as mizjif on the 502b. mizjif, what are our current reading on low? I just like to compare.

I got a few of these chargers today Boost - Buy In Coins I have not been home yet to check them out but a few guys here have and like them. That was my first order from BIC and I couldn’t be happier. They sent a pic of my order and it arrived in ten days. I have another order of these chargers on the way.

Nothing! Picked up a parcel from the Post office. WTF Baby clothes. We don't have a baby.

Have been waiting impatiently for a package from YouWantLed. I am starting to feel anxious about it.

Nice! BIC is one of my favorite places to order from.

WHo? Is there a thread/posts?

Well I'm late on this one but Monday of this week I got a silver case in the mail.

Much to my surprise when I opened the case I found this inside. LOL!

Olight SR51 XM-L

Yes there is a thread somewhere.

Is someone trying to break the news to you gently..............

..through this thread! Started last week when I searched for opinions on UltraOK lights and was directed here. After all that, I must've missed the bit I was looking for :\