What you got today

please tell me that's not a typo and you have a source for 22500!

LOL…just a brain fart. Should be 26500 not 22500. :slight_smile:

Got a Xeno E03 V3, and an Enlan EL-02 Axis Lock today. Waiting on my 14500's to arrive on Monday to see what the Xeno can do. It's not bad on a AA, but from what I hear it's a monster on a 14500. Can't wait to get them :)

Size comparison.

I got the smaller one from Ebay and the bigger one from a kiosk in the mall. These are great fun. The tail rotor went out on the little one but it still flies pretty good.

I just got my XRE-R2 EZ900 3SM 1.5 amp pill for my Dereelight aspherical setup.

It's 11:50 AM in Hawaii.

Countdown to darkness.

I've had those small Heli's they are alot of fun indoors....I finally got my Olight M3X today.

They have those for sale @ walmart for $9.99 , I bought one about a month ago.

WOW that's a great price! How do you like yours?

using it right now to warm my feet. its awesome :P

I did a google search before I went to Best Buy and paid double what you paid! Life isn't fair sometimes! lol!

Im going to pickup at least 1 more from walmart @ 9.99 , well worth it

i am going to check, too! that's the first time I've seen a heater that can run off a (cheap) inverter - it would be great to have in my little camper when it isn't cold enough to light the furnace. I saw the first post for 20, but 10....now we're talkin!

imagine if you posted a picture of heater you bought on 'the other side' - here people appreciate it lol

I checked Walmart's online price and it's the same as Best Buy's $19.99. Maybe Walmart's having an in-store sale???

I got a pair of SRM 763s. I'm glad I finally have a couple of these gems.

Great knife! I've both versions, Aluminum and G10. I'm playing with mine right now....

Online shows that price, but its been 9.99 in store for 2-3 months now... check out the reviews on amazon for the heater, they also tell you to go to walmart and buy it cheaper.

I got G10 ones. Paid more than I would have liked ($30 shipped for the pair), but they appear to be well worth it. Being a lefty, I like being able to put the clip on the other side. Its also the deepest carry knife I have. Good feel, great lock-up, nice blade shape. What’s not to like?

I got this for $9.88, marked as ultrafire C9:

this is a Sky Ray 1JC8 clone, with a little worse quality

cons: -There are some dents on the body,

-plastic reflector,

-dirty glass lens,

-lack of thermal compound under the led

pros: -very cheap,

-plastic reflector does the job very well, it rivals the C8, almost the same spot intensity but with a bigger spot

-small form

-1-1.4A on high, (depends on cell)

- clean design

Klarus P2A. I already like it better than the Jetbeam BA20, which doesn't do anything for me. And that's a light I thought I would like, but then again, I thought I would hate the V10A and I've used that light every single day I've had it.