What's going on at CPF?

CPF is back up. I will have to buy a Surefire and a Zebralight to feel fully integrated. :slight_smile:

Not on my primary browser Google Chrome or my other browsers Internet Ex. and Firefox. Just works on my phone,still
can not post…READ ONLY.

What, exactly do I have to feel guilty about???

I am agreeing with you about the needless bashing of CPF here.
Get a grip.

Through my iPhone, I just sent a pm and made a post, both came through.

I interpret it as a strange way to agree with me!

, BTW I have a very strong grip! :wink:

It works now on my phone,just made a post.

CPF is running for me from an iPhone. It’s quite fast at the moment!

I’ve never spent much time there, but I usually refer to CPF as the Not Within My Budget Light Forum :money_mouth_face:

Also works normally in my Teclast Android tablet.

I just tried to go there on my macbook using Chrome and Safari, and was blocked by the red screen at both attempts. Tried to click through to the “unsafe” site, and it never loaded in the time I waited, so I assume something is still up over there.

BTW, I have a user account on CPF. I have not had the opportunity to post much, but I do find useful information there, especially reviews…

hope they get it sorted out - can’t wish that kind of headache on anyone!

…and just tried on my android tablet, and got through fine - something about Mac OS or Mac browsers making it not work???

See Post #35. Apparently the issue is w/ Google. Internet explorer/Firefox and Google chrome ALL use Google search engine. Those are the Three I have on my computer and none of them work,Red page of death appears!!

Just tried….Google Chrome yields Red Death Indeed !

interesting - my Android tablet also uses Chrome browser and Google search, but no warning….

My iPhone 6, Oneplus3 Android phone and Android tablet all use Google Chrome though, all gets through.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?426502-FORUMS-ARE-READ-ONLY!&p=5008163&viewfull=1#post5008163

TL;DR Greta still has no idea what is wrong.

Whoooo….your link still got me to that red warning

My Samsung TabS works fine on Chrome, and can login, but doesn’t work on Firefox. My Windows computer doesn’t work on FF but does on Internet Explorer. Don’t have Chrome on the PC.

Hah, yeah. Here’s an archive link.

http://archive.is/AXAac

Anyone noticed CPF web icon has been changed and is now BLUE as well (BLF resemblance)?