What's The Best ,Cheapest & Multi Mode ? (1x AA-14500)

http://www.thrunite.com/neutron-2a-v2/

It's a 55$ light I think it's a little out of the OP request

I'm also not sure the numbers are real either ..I'm having real problems believing they are getting 450 on a AA and 800 on a pair of AA's

Zebralights sc52 did 280L and everyone said it was impossible and no ones lights ever even got close to that ...and suddenly someones doing 450L?

just call me doubting Boaz

Sorry, I thought the name was clear in the picture.

Well, I guess it all depends on the lumen scale you choose use ;).

In my lightbox, my SC52 meters ~25% brighter than my EDC (QPA-X) on either cell, but the lux difference erases that visually. My NV2 (NW btw) flat out doubles my QPA-X on either cell (~60% brighter than the SC52), and is even higher lux. Selfbuilt found the same relative difference between the NV2 and SC52, if that helps. So, if you really believe the SC52 does 280/500, then yes, the NV2 does 450/800 - and with a lot more throw.

The NV2 and SC52 use a similar lumen scale, which IMHO is FleaBayish, and both have some total BS efficiency claims (lumen x hour specs), off by a factor 4x+ (yes, I do runtime tests on the lower modes I use most). That said, I use an ANSI lumen scale equivalent to the only flashlight reviewer that actually claims lumen accuracy using laboratory-tested calibration lights for his integrated spheres. Some of my AA lights that match this lumen scale include Quarks, D25As, Malkoff MDCs, and interestingly, earlier Gen. TN T10 twisties. You can also see TN’s huge “liberal” shift in lumen scale from Selfbuilt’s tests of both the V1 and V2 Neutrons.

Boaz; What ! It’s a $55 flashlight ! You’re very correct
about it being JUST , a little more than asked in OP.
Thanks for the wake up call.