What's the best zoomie at any price?

I am looking now

What do you think of these ?

Also can a modded XR-E Zoom with a glass lens be modded to throw as far as the XR-E Dereelight ?

http://www.ludicrous-lumens.co.uk/index.aspx?pageid=2616501&chainID=273892&txtQuickSearch=XRE+Aspheric

Here are some 37 mm , 50mm, and
67 mm aspherics which look to be well made but I am guessing they are not driven as hard as Dereelight, right ?

Seems like from what some of you say an XR-E driven hard in one of these nice glass aspherics, even a
20 mm should be able to throw 500 meters and still be useful as a light due to the Flood function ?

Anyway- to the OP - I am definitely not an expert but these are good Zoomies on the Ludicrous Lumens Site above IF you like long throw.

I do - but not a hunter.

Yes.Looks like a Lenser . If it could be overdriven or modded to use a 18650 it could be a great little thrower.

Not available now….it says.

what is the best 18650 zoomie now? xml or xpl….

I don’t know about the best zoomie, but when it comes to the best LED I’d take XML off the list of suggestions.
I haven’t tried the XPL in a zoomie yet, but the Nichia 219c is really nice. Such a nice tight solid uniform beam when fully focused. After seeing it I’ll never put an XML in a zoomie again.