What's the difference between all of the Convoy S lights??

There seem to be hundreds of them, um, ok maybe not hundreds. But a quick count and I’m sure I might be missing some:

-S2
-S2+
-S3
-S4
-S5
-S6
-S7
-S8

Does anyone have all of them? Or maybe a mugshot of all of them together? It’d be really create to seem them side by side and actually understand the differences between them.

I can see slight styling differences and a few different lengths, but they all appear pretty similar over all (S7 material accepted).

However do they all use the same reflector size and type?

The s3 and s2+ have a shallow, very floody reflector, I believe all the rest have the same slightly deeper and thrower reflector, at the expense of a wide spill. I only have the s2, s2+ and s8, and the s2 and s8 have identical pills and reflectors, while the s2+ has a larger pill and smaller reflector while also being shorter.

I do not know what an S2+ is, i have and S2 and its a pretty good light

I’d also like to know. I posted this same question in another thread (post #144 here: 30%-50% discount / Free shipping / Coupon--------Shenzhen Great Wall Technology(Simon) Convoy-Flashlights).

Some have pills, the S2 for example, and some don’t (integrated shelf design) like the S3. Some take protected cells, some don’t. Just found out in this thread that some have shorter reflectors than the others… I can’t really find an overview. Would be nice to have the differences listed so it would be easier to figure out which host suites best for a specific need.

I’m also dazed and confused by the different S lights and the different options. I want to order one but I’m just too ignorant to figure out what to get.
What I need to do is get good and drunk, then order one. That way if I’m not happy with what I end up with, I can always blame it on the booze. :beer:

It’d be really nice to see them lined up next to each other.

BTW - The only S lights I have are two S4’s. Bought as hosts.

Sadly the S4’s seem to be of lower quality than the C8’s and M series lights.

The s3 has a dream beam, I’ve lost count of how many I have. Does the s2+ also work with absolutely any 18650 like the s3? I may diversify, lol.

the number after the S

trolllololol. (kriesler? lol)

So… If I have the S8 I have the same reflector than every S-Light except the S3 - is that correct?