What's the story on the Nichia 219?

Haven't looked at the ones from IOS yet, but I didn't get the ones I'm selling from there. These came from Australia.

You have exactly the same bin - NVSL219BT SW45 R85 D220

KD will sell you whatever they want, like B220, cause that is what KD says they sell.

I have mentioned before they have various texts just copied and pasted from Cutter.

I really like the nichia219b’s that I got from Kaidomain but I might have gotten lucky. They were back ordered so I had a long wait time but it was worth it. Great almost rosy tint. I got three sets of triples and a bunch of singles and they were all the same tint. Not cool at all for sure. That is one of the problems with Kaidomain, back orders and hit or miss at times. Still they are a great resource for a lot of hard to find items. I wish I had ordered more at the time but I didn’t know I was going to get a deal on a bunch of 502b hosts.

It was about IOS not KD.

Ever since my severe burn out I get lost easily in the lists of numbers and codes (and things like that)…
But judging by the Nichia page linked by Helios (thanks) I might have gotten that C1 tint…

I guess we all want high CRI and low Vf and lots of LM.
For me I guess it’s the best option to order some at IOS.

I ordered one on 16 mm. Can anyone suggest a driver? I am thinking of putting it in an UltraOK SK-68 “ZS-2”, mainly for use indoors.

pflexpro is also a BLF member. See this thread about the dropin: