What's Your Favorite Flashlight

And how long was I telling you Brad you have to buy the TK41 it's Bad Ass!!! I don't want to have to buy Rechargeable AA's and listen to him now...... hehehehehehehe

For now, mine is the SkyRay KING, I like it so much that [believe it or not] I use it as an EDC in my pocket (I don't have a holster)

Send me a link to the best price.

Yea you got me on that one Rick. But who talked you in to getting the Keygos KE5 and the CITIPOWER X7? Cat got your tongue.

Balder SE1 XML.

And then there was the M3X, and the SR51. Do you remember those buddy Rick? You don't need anymore flashlights. Let me catch up first please. Tongue Out

I got my Balder SE-1 At CNQG

Jack,

This was the one I think I was wanting. I already have a Jetbeam BC20.

http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=1531

But I have been wanting one of the Balder lights, but I forget the model. It's the Balder SE-2. Is that a good one?

I can only tell you about the SE-1 ( takes 14500s ). The SE-2 takes 18650s . I like AA sized lights for EDC .

I'd say my favorite flashlight is probably a headlamp...Zebralight H51f. The only lights in the running other than that would be the Ultrafire T-50 and the Thrunite TI.

Thrunite cat v3,durable,one incredible thrower and versatile as far as power source 123 primaries or 18650.killer in shorty mode too.

4Sevens Quark Mini 123. Either the unobtainium S2 emitter edition or the new high CRI version. It's very small, smurfable in just about any orifice , does what you ask it to do, loves you long time. If you disagree, well, you're a wrong blithering idiot and are cordially invited to go pound sand up your alien probe hole I'm off to make wild flashy love with my stable of oh so sexy 123's...

My apologies in advance.

One that works,

One that's free,

Those are the lights for me.Wink

Actually the Tank007 E06 I just killed. I really liked that light and the only other one I really liked was the 3AAA Flood to Throw from Tractor Supply, that I put the glass aspheric lens in (deft?), with an XM-L. That was the best small floodlight I've seen yet.

OK, I'm firing off a spam shot at that one.

LOL *poof*, looks like my shot sank it.

I got to it before you as well.

Jack,

I was wrong again.

This was the one I liked.

http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=1271

:bigsmile:

Probably my ZL SC600. I like the fact that I can go straight to max output or minimum with just one click. Also the fact that there are 6 power levels always at hand. It's small enough to put it in your jeans pocket and for its size is mighty bright ! Oh yes, I like the colour too.