Whats your machine shop making at the moment and stuff in your workplace.

Some people just don't like change.

Oh thats terrible. :smiley:

Gj, that really was pretty bad. And funny!

too much change can weigh heavily on the soul :wink:

… penny loafers? :stuck_out_tongue:

Wooden nickels weigh less but are senseless.

You've heard me waffle on about an old power hacksaw in my shed. It has been neglected for years but does get a lube every time I use it. The coolant pump hasn't worked for years so I decided to give it a bit of a spruce up.

This is how it lives when not being used.

This is why the coolant pump wasn't working. I did wonder why.

After the clean up it was business as usual. Clean coolant and it works. Even the lift on the backstroke works perfectly.

I'd hate to think how old this machine is. I've had it for about 26 years and it was ancient when I got it. Some of the bushes have a slight bit of wear but everything still works. The fibreglass belt cover doesn't have any cracks in it and the cast iron is as straight as the day it was made. The motor has been replaced at some stage but it is old now as well. They just dont make machinery like this anymore.

Nah, just send your raw stock to Old Lumens. He’ll just go to town on it with his enchanted files and voila… perfect fit.

Good plan but we dont want to wear him out to quickly. A worn out OL would be no good to anyone.

This was hot out of the NC machine. Its to replace the intake manifold on a four cylinder early model Lexus from memory (it was early when i dropped in and I was still half asleep) to convert it from a common intake to four separate intakes.