When you hear the word "flashlight" what is the first flashlight that pops into your head?

For me it is the 2 D Maglite in black. That to me is what is burned into my head as a flashlight. I don’t own one anymore and haven’t for many years but somehow that is the image I get first.

The light I'm currently waiting for: DQG AA. :D

Same here. Well, that pops into my head, but I do own quite a few of them.

B-holefire AH-55, anusfire DP-69

Solarforce - first , then Maglite

Same here, too. Willing to bet it will be the most popular answer. :slight_smile:

Yep, first thing that popped in my head. But UranusFire was a close second, Woody.

Hey, Speedsix started it here

I’m off to bed.

A cheap plastic 2 C incan with a white plastic side switch.

My first thought (before I even opened the thread was "Maglite"; wasn't thinking 2D persay, but i can see that being the first Maglite thought of (a 2AA would be close though).

-Garry

Nebo flashlight

Is usually which ever one is expected to show up in the mail next :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, was thinking more like 3D and then minimag.

That’s what I think of. And I can tell you why. When I was little, my granddad had a bunch of those things. One in his truck, one by his bed, one in the kitchen, one in a basket by the couch in the living room and many others spread out around the house. I would always mess with them. I would also get chewed out for shining them at people because supposedly these things could blind people.

But, if someone asks for a light, I always have one in my left hand pocket.

My first really decent flashlight was a Kel-lite. Got it in the early ’70’s. Next was a Maglite purchased in the late ’70’s.