Where can I buy a triple LED star for a Convoy S2+

Just found a copper pill in the toolbox for an S2+ triple build I never started.

Anyone know where I can buy the triple LED stars (ideally with mounted LEDs) and optics from these days?

I’m sure Int’l Outdoor used to offer the Noctigon boards for this with a choice of LEDs. But I can’t see anything listed on there now.

Thanks.

Kaidomain.com or it’s store in AliExpress sell MCPCBs with several types of LEDs mounted.

Led4power.com (currently out of service) has some options too, but it is not working currently.

Jaxman store at AliExpress also has some, although fewer, options!

They’re 20mm stars, so for an S2+ pill, you’ll either need a Cu/Al spacer, or grind flat the rim around the shelf (takes 16mm rounds).

See Low-cost copper pills, spacers, optics, drop-ins (Updated 23/10/2022)) .

I got optix from… was it illumn.com or ledsupply.com, forgot. Unpopulated stars from I think fasttech.com.

Check intl-outdoor. Available with leds too. Carclo 10507 is also available.
Intl-outdoor.com

Thanks. :slight_smile:

I missed those when looking.

Any suggestions on a driver? Not sure if I want XP-L HI or SST-20, I have no experience with the latter.

XPL Hi has a bit higher output, where the tint and throwyness of the SST20 are somewhat better.

I like Simon his biscotti driver in my triple, it makes it a very efficient light since you dont drive it that hard and you are in the most efficient lighting coefficient curve

I would recommend xp-l hi 5D. It’s nicely rosy. Sst20 are greenish at lower levels.

Biscotti 5A driver is great choice for such built.

Thanks. Where can I get the Biscotti driver?

Here