where do I get a genuine skyray king or similar light

So this skyray clone from willbuying is horrible and I have opened a case with paypal. Emitters are dirty and not centered. Metal has loose shavings attached to sharp points and the light has an ugly yellow tint in the spill.

Now where do I find a real skyray king with 4x Xm-l2 or a flashlight with similar output for around 60 bucks or less ?

There's no such thing as a real Sky Ray King with 4 emitters. That's a Sky Ray Kung. In any case, get it from fancy flashlights.

I was wondering exactly the same thing. It seems that the one from fancy flashlights doesn’t have the XM-L2’s but XM-L’s.

I’ve been wondering whether to get a SKR XML2 or one of these. Maybe these can be alternatives for the TS?:

- SolarStorm L3

- SolarStorm SP03

• FandyFire YL-U2

The SolarStorm SP03 is the only one rocking XML2’s, it is more expensive though.

What ever you do, don´t buy fron this seller:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251286673979?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

You will get this:

I made that mistake.

Now I´m negotiating for a return & refund + PP fees :(

Had to wait for a good while for this turd.

On top of all, it shows battery wear marks on driver: I bet it is USED.

The photos show two different lights, and it's not just the color of the switch.

And never, NEVER, buy from anyone who uses Comic Sans. Ever. Not on ebay or anywhere else. :Sp

The SP03 smokes the sky ray king in throw but it’s also a ton bigger. In Lumens its about the same. Also just because a light is XM-L2 doesn’t mean it’s going to be brighter. It all depends on how hard the light is driven. Given the same amps it will be brighter and given 20% less amps it will be the same. Given 30% less amps it will be less bright.

If you want a SRK style light out of the box that you know is going to be quality then go with Ric at Fancy Flashlights. He actually does quality control. Otherwise it’s a craps shoot because of the driver being interchanged all the time and lack of QC.

For myself I would go with the SP03 because it’s just so much more of a light. But if size is important then it’s not your light. However it’s advantages are That it throws twice as far and maybe even more importantly it doesn’t get hot like the SRK models do. It has excellent heat sinking and puts out as many lumens an hour later as it does when you turn it on. The SRK will lose a ton of lumens and get too hot to hold in an hour. You can walk with the SP03 on high until the batteries run out and not have a problem at all. It’s really in a whole other ball park from any of the SRK’s.