Where to buy 18650Bs

I am looking to buy a 4 pack of unprotected, flat top NCR18650Bs. I cannot checkout with fastech, as it is not giving me any shipping options.

Does anyone have other recommendations for a place to buy them at a good price?

How about mnt electronics? USA based, fast shipping.

Mtn or Illumn.com, both ships really quick. And while you’re at it, check the new gen high capacity 18650s: Sanyo GA and LG MJ1.

yeah, for the USA? MTN elecrinics is the best game in town… i only do the china thing for big selection… MTN has a limited line of hosts and flashlights… but, the battery selection is pretty good…

I was witnessing that same shipping restrictions problem about a month ago. They more or less sorted it out.
Yesterday, however, I put a 9V zinc-carbon battery on the cart and… :–5 the same crap as with li-ions! It jacked up the battery cost from a reasonable $1’45 to a stupidly ludicrous $5’57 amount!
Just checked it out with a pack of button cells, they’re putting any battery on the same boat. :–5
Ridiculous.

Try here: 4-pack of unprotected NCR18650Bs at GearBest

Cheers

Anyone but gearbest! Rating: Gearbest.com [AVOID]

Transposon is in the usa, so a usa store would avoid the shipping issues.

I bought my cells from IMR recently they have large inventory, reasonable shipping, and US based.
FWIW there was a coupon code a couple of weeks back. I’m not sure if it would still be valid.

Why not gearbest? I recently recieved 2x4NCR18650B without any problems. Also ordered 2x4PCS few days ago and it was shipped no problem.

See the BLF thread I linked?

[QUOTE=Rating: Gearbest.com AVOID]

• Multiple reports of offering bribes for positive reviews
  • Negative product reviews often not published
  • On at least one occasion GearBest customer service told a user to delete a negative comment in order to receive a refund.
  • Extremely slow refunds
  • Extremely slow turnaround times to fulfill orders
  • Frequently incorrect stock status of items, often sells unavailable items and accepts payment without notifying customer
  • Frequent issues with orders
  • Extremely poor customer service
  • Many reports of much slower than average delivery and missing orders
  • Requires paying extra for tracking and order insurance, and won't offer full compensation on uninsured items
  • Problems caused by splitting orders into multiple shipments
  • Some grossly inflated lumens claims

[/QUOTE]

If a site has a BLF [AVOID] rating it's because they have absolutely earned it.

Even if you have been lucky with your GB orders, why support such a bad company? Give your money to a more honest site.

With “more honest” you mean banggood or fasttech or wallbuys? Theey’re all the same…

You can have your Gearbest and Wallbuys.

I'll stick to Banggood and Fasttech.

They're not all the same to me.

Not really.

I would skip wallbuys though, they are also rated [AVOID].

You will notice I was careful to say more honest. Meaning simply more than GB. Not straight “honest”, there are very very few companies that I could say are straight honest.

~ edit ~

Damn ninja Raccoons. I’ll have to pick up some traps at fasttech. O:-)

Bought 4 wth the deal seen here: 4-Pack 3400mAh Panasonic NCR18650B $17.60 or Less + FS

verycheap and well protectd during shipment (my protective box survived and is in use now.

Does anyone check the seller rating? :-/

Last 4 orders banggood was amazing for me
Orders shipped in 48hrs after ordering and i got them all in 10 days from order date

Well I was stuck with gearbest after troubles over a $73 order.
Paypal left me hanging but gearbest resolved it. Have ordered more after that, it all came or is in transit and another issue over a $50 light was resolved fast.
So gearbest had won me over and is a place I look first with AliExpress.
I also like their involvement here on BLF and when I asked for details about a light recently via pm we had a nice conversation. On top of things they offered me a flashlight for review, Darktort not really known here so cool to be able to add to the knowledge base!

But Everbuying was good, read the thread I linked to, you get points for registering an account and subscribe to newsletter making the first order a low payment.

Same here, ordered 2 x 4 packs about a week apart, one pack took 12 days from ordering to arrive with me here in the UK the other 10 days iirc.
Cheap, genuine cells, well packaged, fast delivery & arrived well packaged & intact (including the plastic storage box).