Where to buy multiple Li-Ion batteries?

Hi, I’m currently looking to buy several Li-Ion batteries from FastTech and would like to know if there’s better source I should look at or better yet if there’s a coupon floating around for Fasttech?

18650 (12)
IMR 14500 (6)
16340 (4)
26650 (2)

Depending on you location some chineese shops dont ship for free anymore
Gearbest, Banggood or Ali Express

Generally when free shipping I order only a low quantity so I stay below tax limit of 20€

Good cells are
Samsung 18650-30Q 35E
LG HG2 MJ1
Sony VTC6
Sanyo 18650GA

Chinese e-shops offering free shipping for batteries to Greece (checked 2016-12-06)

Check if these offer free shipping to you.
Code BLF worked for me @KD. :wink:

In which country do you live as that can affect the answer !

I was hoping to see more options other than GB, BG, AE & FT since the first two options aren’t an option for me due to the high shipping cost.

Yep. I’m either of these VTC6 & HG2

I might go with FT since they have more of the items I’m looking for. Thanks

FT has a good variety, but doesn’t offer free shipping for batteries to Greece anymore. If they offer to your country, you’re good to go. FT, GB & BG are out of the battery picture for me, unless they find the way to ship batteries for free.

Yep. No free shipping here as well but the amount I will save when importing single (vs multiple from different sellers) parcels with cover most of the shipping fee I paid to FT.

I saw some cheaper options from AE but I’m hesitant to go that route as I have heard nothing but horror stories from AE buyers way back CPF time. Better safe than sorry :wink:

Generally speaking I agree, but for small amounts I can afford being a risky guy once in a while. :wink:

MAD TM26, FastTech has a nice range of cells, with some hidden gems.

As I've said at other times, Soshine NCR26650 3.6V 5000mAh = LiitoKala 26650-50A, best cell in its category. A 4-pack to my home is $24.31 after BLF coupon, and shipping (Sweden Post) adds $4.83. Not bad I'd say.

Good luck in any case.

Cheers ^:)

Hi Barkuti, glad I removed the KeepPower ICR 26650 3.7V 5200mAh from my cart before checking out :slight_smile:

But the problem is I already placed my order before I saw your post and that could only mean one thing… another reason to place an order + some other items :person_facepalming:

Seems there’s no end to this buying flashlights & accessories :confounded:

Yeap... :FACEPALM:

MAD TM26, FastTech allows you to cancel pending orders with ease. Select the order amount to be reimbursed into a store coupon, then redo the whole shebang “correctly”.

A good few months ago delays with their Samsung ICR18650-30B stock allowed me to take a neater decision with respect to a flashlight I had ordered jointly with.

Cheers ^:)

FastTech sells too many dangerous batteries. Pass.

Could you elaborate on this?

FastTech sells a wide range of products, including maybe the best range in cells of all classes. Their business is to satisfy their customers, providing product info and support. It's not their role to judge their products, which is nearly the same as judging the probably uninformed customers who purchase them.

Other renowned sellers also stock crappy products precisely because there is demand for them.