Where to buy Skyray King?

There are so many factories that copied and make the sky ray king now in china. It is a gamble on quality sometimes. If you really have to have the fat 4 x 18650 format then the supfire M6 is worth it over the sky ray king. The M6 is built like a tank but with that comes a ton of extra weight and material. It is a heavy little beast. And the anodizing is a little on the shiny side.

Solarstorm Blackshadow was the original manufacture of the sky ray king. This was way back before everyone copied it. Then they made the Warrior which I feel is a better feel in the hand because the battery tube isn’t as fat because it takes 3 x 18650. Their new T3 and T4 appear to be great lights also. They have the light up side button that also turns red when the batteries are getting low. They told me that their T3 and T4 have brighter output than their older warrior.

I have both the T3 and T4 on the way. Kaidomain email received indicating the lights shipped this morning. I also have a recent SRK marked 5 mode 3 LED light and a 5 mode SecurityIng 3 LED almost identical stocker as well as three of RMMs lights, Two M6s and the 6 LED SRK Soupcan special sale light RMM offered recently on a special deal. I additionally have one of the last pre T70 Terminators. I prefer the RMM modified lights both for the more versatile UI with low outputs added and the increased maximum output. The RMM lights also have strobe and SOS removed which I prefer.

IMO ALL the unmodified soupcan lights suffer from multiple problems in that all except the Terminator come on in maximum output mode ALWAYS and their low output seems to be in the 300+ Lumens range which I do not consider a low. The RMM M6 lights have a <1/4 Lumen moonlight mode along with two additional very low output modes and the RMM SRKs have a lowest low in the guesstimated 2 to 5 lumens range. All very useable lows in my opinion. Level 5 from minimum on all the RMM lights is closest to the minimums of the unmodified M6 and SRK lights so you have 4 lower settings for indoor and do not blind yourself or friends use.