Where to buy Skyray SR-5 now?

I don’t think anyone could possibly know that. A good guess might be that the manufacturer of the Small Sun clones has never offered bare hosts to the market and/or that none of the retailers have ever asked to be stocked with them.

I’d trust what how2 said on the matter anyway. If the Small Sun clones are inferior to the Sky Ray clones, it doesn’t sound like it’s worth the potential trouble. The deep metallic blue SR-5 is quite a dark colour anyway.

true. hard to find a genuine Skyray SR-5.
so i bought “SKYRAY 3XT6-850 from DX.
Looks about 4x brighter than the 1200 lumen models that I also have from DX. The 5 mode button remembers the last mode and is easy to use. Construction is solid

Just curious, where was it you found that’s selling it at $30?

Links were post above for the genuine Seraph SP-6. The Sky Ray SR-5 is a cheaper clone of that, but probably the best of all the clones.

Cainn24,

Interesting, I haven’t been on the LF site for some time so I never saw the “host only” for sale. Too bad the shipping is so high. Thanks for the info.

$5 is too high? I guess it’s high compared to free shipping, or even $2 shipping, but I don’t think I would call it expensive.

Great price

Cainn,

You’re correct the shipping is only $5, again LF has changed much of their site which I missed. Thanks again.