Where to get High capacity 18500 cells? Update: 5/23/2016 HELP!!!

Well, he can certainly get some if someone sends them to him! :wink: I know that I can’t afford to buy any more right now. Feel free to donate a couple to him for testing! :innocent:

Just checked the amps with a clamp on meter in one of my BLF A6’s. On turbo, I was able to get 3.5A after about 30 seconds of stabilization. The Brillpower 1200ma was about the same. The best I have gotten on this particular light was with a 20R 18650 at about 4.3A. These 2000ma 18500’s are good in my book…

I got one of these cells. It arrived corroded thread here

I measured capacity and this is the highest capacity 18500 I have seen until now. I have no voltage comparison but I guess that it is a bit lower than the Sanyo so I wouldn’t be surprised if the overall energy is similiar…

Anyone tried this cell: http://www.banggood.com/NCR18500-18500-Unprotected-3_7V-2000mAh-Rechargeable-Battery-p-959315.html ?

Hmm… I wonder what the difference is between that and the ‘A’ version you linked before. Looks the same except the sleeve, and the ‘A’ version claims 40mAH more capacity. Maybe the ‘A’ version is just a cherry-picked batch of these cells with slightly better specs?

I have two from FT, over a year in use in M3SX-UT. They are very good. With Imax B6 fake, 1910/1920mA discharged at 1A.

Gosh darn it. I wish I found this thread a day earlier. I just purchased 2x efest purple 18500 for my new olight m3xs g2 version.
These half about double the capacity and only slightly less amps.

…and already around for a couple of years… :frowning:

the ones i got are made in china.
everything checks out.
they are the real deal.

Thanks, snakebite! :crown: :+1: