Where to get triple XP-L?

I’ve been searching for triple XP-L (already mounted on MCPCB) but so far have only found them at Mountain Electronics (out of stock). Are they sold on other places? Or do I just have to suck it up and learn how to reflow LEDs myself?

Suck it up :beer:

Well other than doing it yourself you could have someone make one for you and send it out. I would be more than happy to do it for you or I would talk you through the reflow process. (just order the parts and have them shipped to me, no charge for putting it together) I wouldn’t start with a triple for your first try at re-flowing and especially not the XP-L triple. Re-flowing isn’t hard but it does take some practice to get it down. If you do want to get into re-flowing I would strongly suggest starting with some cheap emitters and having someone talk you through it and give some tips to make it easier on you.

By the way your batteries are on their way. I’ll send you a tracking number if you need it.

No need to learn reflowing. You can just get them here for a relative song. ;)

Thanks for the offer. And no need for the tracking number as tracking ceases as soon as the package leaves the US.

As written in my OP, they are listed as out of stock at Mountain Electronics. Well, the ones I want at least.

Bah! Sorry…I must have completely glossed over that part and only read that you couldn’t find them. :stuck_out_tongue: Yup, you’re screwed. LOL. Gonna have to learn reflowing. Honestly though, it’s super easy. I was nervous my first time but it really is a piece of cake.

If you offer to pay, someone can probably do all the hard work for you, and ship the finished result to you.

(not me, fyi. never done a reflow in my life)