Which movie did you watch lastֻ

Lightbringer

They’re pretty much worth it. The part that gets weird is they jump timelines. Try Deadpool first, it’s seriously funny and a great stand alone marvel movie. If you dig it, the rest of them are pg13 but fun. See them in order and it will make more sense.

Take this with a grain of salt, I loved the X-Men comics when I was a kid so I have background on the characters. I don’t think it’s that difficult to follow but it may be different if you’re not getting any of the “inside jokes” and other nuances.

I never was into comic boox, so most of those are lost on me.

Wasn’t The Dead Pool the guy who had almost a Spider Man costume in one movie? Can’t recall what he looked like in the “Origins” movie, but I’m sure it wasn’t that.

Then again, for the longest time I thought Huge Ackman’s character was “Wolfman”, with the sideburns and stuff. Hey, what did I know? Pretty kewl, though, with the Freddy Krueger blades. :laughing:

Deadpool was in X-Men Origins, but they butchered the character (he was the one with the sword arms and his mouth sewn shut). They actor who played him (Ryan Reynolds) spent years trying to get a more ‘accurate’ Deadpool movie made. He finally succeeded.

The X-Men movies are very uneven but you had the misfortune of seeing the worst one by far.

Logan is a completely different animal. It is a fantastic film that just happens to use some of the same characters.

Aha, that’s the guy. Now I’m remembering the sewn-mouth thing.

That’s why it had zero connection to… hang on a sec… Ah, this:

which I thought was The Spider Man.

Oh yeh, and to me, “The Dead Pool” was the Clint Eastwood flick.

Everything’s relative, I guess, as it didn’t seem that bad. I kinda liked it, even if I had no idea who anyone was. :laughing:

Hmm, will have to put it on my list… tnx!

Deadpool 1 & 2 are hilarious, but not suitable for the kiddies.

(Though they are great superhero movies.)

There is... Once Upon A Deadpool, which is basically a PG-13 version of Deadpool 2.

I want to see it because it has some extra scenes featuring Fred Savage, I think spoofing The Princess Bride.

Oh, look at that… I had a copy in my dvd collection allllll along.

I will have to watch it tomorrow.

Racoon is also spot on regarding the Deadpool flicks. Given some of the examples of your taste I think they’d be right up your alley.

Think irreverent smartass humor with lots of over the top violence.

Ah, like most Ahnold flicks. Sold. :laughing:

District B13”.

Whoa!

Amazing parkour at the beginning grabbed me and never let me go for the whole rest of the movie. Basically, take a deep breath at the beginning and don’t exhale ’til the movie’s over.

I got the dubbed version, no subs, so the characters probably sound nothing like they do in reality, but it still made for a great movie.

Highly recommended.

Murder Mystery, Battle Angel, Cars 3

Alita: Battle Angel (2019)

animation has come a long way since Roger Rabbit

Point Blank

bad movie, very boring?

You asking? or you telling?

I got that somewhere, didn’t watch it yet.

“Point Break” is awesome, though.

I saw Hush (2016).

It's a pretty typical horror thriller film.

It has its slow parts, but somehow I watched the movie from start to finish without taking any breaks.

(Get rid of the boring parts and the movie will be half as long.)

It was okay, but I've seen better.

tv:
Private Eyes

movies:
Into The Ashes
Margin Call (excellent, IMO)
Talladega Nights
John Wick 3

Spider-Man: Far From Home

Not worth my IMAX 3D tix value.

The original, yes.

The remake, not so much.

There’s a remake?!? Ugh… :person_facepalming:

Of course there is. Those hollyweird coke-heads don’t have any original ideas anymore.

Killer Klowns From Outer Space”.

Most awesomest movie to just chillax to. It’s out of this world.