which one do you prefer in DD group buy?

Ian just linked one above from DD with an XM-L.

Well put! True BLFer!

I stand corrected. It isn’t listed as a C8 so I didn’t find it with a search. :slight_smile:

Is it me or does it look to have a reflector designed for an MC-E? I wonder how well it works with an XM-L.

Maybe a good baseline would be to start with real prices in the first place. Those "original price" numbers that are generally marked through on the site are totally made up numbers...such as $80 for a ITP A3 when it's available everywhere for $23.

Nah, those slightly "higher" prices and 50% off are typical offers from DD :bigsmile:

I still want to buy the Fenix E21 at the previous groupbuy price..

SA1 with free shipping from lightake.com $37.10 with coupon (retailmenot)... you can do better Dino

I think I predicted this would happen. Not sure if the thread still exists. Was along the lines of "DD has dug a hole for itself and will have to offer very low group buy prices from now on....." I'll pass on this one. I wouldn't risk buying from the site as the specs are often wrong and we all know what the reviews are. I agree the sunwayman looks like a good price compared to others but it is overpriced for what it is -a 140lumen aa light.

hi, good news everyone, i have applied much discount for you .

What do you mean? Where were these discounts applied? to which lights?

please hold on, i will give you another price for these lights later.

Honestly, the Palight T6 is probably the only one out of that selection you'll be able to do anything with. The others are simply priced too high compared to the competition (with the exception of Sunwayman, of course) and additional discounting will probably only bring them closer to those prices.

You could probably sell them all for 50% more at CPF if you tell them Surefire is buying these companies ;)

Sorry, that was unnecessary

WAY TOO HIGH PRICES. No thanks.