Whitch all-arround tactical/thrower flashlight/rifle mountable 100-120$ shipped

Well, here is what i need:

- Reiability( thats a must): the torch will fall in water, mud, dust, snow-ALOT

- a single 18650 battery one

- Will be mounted occasionaly on an AK-104:C/7.62- it kicks alot, atm i have Nitecore P20(from the old rifle), and sometimes it switches modes(or stops) when firing

- it will be good to have a low mode that can work for at least 80-100 hours with 3400mA battery

- can throw to at least 200m, dont need more actualy, out woods here are deep and thick

• not that heavy too, the rifle itself is 2.9kgs with the magazine(6 rounds), so i dont want the flashlight to be 1/4 of the whole setup, its pointless…a colleague of mine has that lovely M24S, but for me its very big and heavy

I was thinking of M22 warrior…or Nitecore SRT6( can it stand the kicks?)…or Fenix…or…its a complete mess now realy:)

Btw, i ordered a Yezl Y3 but i aint sure how it will behave on the rifle, plus its more or less a thower, not an actualy tactical light, and i dont think it can stand the mud+ water+ snow torture

What do you think?

Check out the eagle eye x6 BLF special edition I plan on mounting it on my gun

I’d suggest you to go with Olight M22, since i have very good experience with my Olight M20SX-L2 mounted on a old m16a1 service rifle and it works like a champ. Double battery pole spring inside that will handles recoil from rifle very well.

You need a single mode light or a dual switch one, many people go with the nitecore smilodon which comes with a piccantini rail.

Prolly dual switch, but i fthe flashlight dont have it i can made something myself

About M22 warrior….yeah, i tested it, itys a rock solid light, the problem with it is that it stands only for 25 hours on the low mode, plus it cant be used like a candle light in that mode

I already carry a flooder when hunting, dont wanna carry 3-4 torches with me, for every need, one flooder and a tactical/thrower is enough

Check out the Klarus XT11. It’s designed to do this kind of thing and very well built.

http://www.klaruslight.com/plist_show.php?id=63&lge=en

If the M24 is too heavy then you’re probably wanting a single cell to cut the weight. Have you looked at the Armytek Predator?
JohnnyMac’s review

I bet it would survive the abuse and on the Pro version I think you can program the modes yourself.

Well…i ended up ordering 5 flashlings, will pick the most suitable for my needs, Klarus XT11- including this, Y3, and 3 others, i will post lately how they perform, especialy if they can hold te recoil

!!! THis weeked i tested Nitecore SRT6- very good ,light and easy to operate torsh but it couldnt stand the rifle`s kick, and its not a 20gram bulled heavy rifle but 7.62 one-imagine how it will peform on those heavy camping style hunting rifles
Plus, it recieved several scratched from a kind of a thorny bushes( we call them draka,dont know the english word) …a bit dissapointed of its finnish, didnt expected that

Eagletac makes some really sturdy lights, the T20c2 is a tank

I don’t think you can go wrong with an Olight
Fenix TK15 might do the trick,