Why do poeple come to budget light forums and cry about people going to Chinese websites and crying about it ?????

Will do. I need to do a few things this morning then I will do it.

Because he doesn't feel like being a contributing member. :P

That good? :)

kreisler Germany was poster of the season award in winter 2011/12,

iseethelight UK is poster of the season award in spring 2012.

H)

Just added a not so budget polarion for fun. :P

I'll give it a shot. :)

I like how you place it a little off center. Nice touch.

How's this.

What to add next...

I guess it is because I try to post on topic stuff and not just pad my post count with worthless garbage. No offense “Iseethelight” but 99% of your posts are not worth reading.

Why do people even waste their time typing in internet forums like these when they could be doing something more constructive and useful?

Answer-Because they can and apparently like doing so just to waste a little time and relax.

Just because someones posts are not always on topic doesn't mean they are "worthless garbage". Infact it is often entertaining to read that "garbage". I mean don't you laugh when I posted the pic of the baby with flashlight. So what if it isn't productive; it is fun. Isn't that the point of these forums?

Nothing wrong with having some fun but some of the posts from “iseethelight” were demeaning to fellow members. He made a member post “I’m a crybaby” in one of his threads in order to recieve a give-a-way. It seemed petty and mean to me and many other members. If humiliating another member is what passes for “fun”, count me out.

True, its not that fun to visit anymore...I used to check this forum 30x per day...now once a week is enough.

LOL (Okay the forum is still fun, hahah)

Lots of posts are great, when they contribute something to a topic...not 300 posts of crap.

This is one of the few reasons moderation can be good, no one wants to read some of the posts made here recently, and it pushes the good, useful topics and posts down the forums.

(not referring to this topic, but some of the posts made recently around the forum)

haha, good one :D

btw, i am missing dinboy. what a harmless troll she was in comparison ;) ..

Why does it matter if I post "I'm a cry baby". It's a joke, you guys really need to lighten up. Would you of rather he said first person to post "I'll take it" if they wanted the prize? Either way it is just a way of saying they want the prize.

Might not matter to you, doesnt matter to me, some people find it offensive, you got to understand it.

In the beginning I found some of "his" posts funny, now its just lame and I dont read them anymore. Way too offensive sometimes (and no, not in the funny way). Makes me feel like talking to my little brother (7 years old now).

First post in this thread - last post in this thread.