Wich zoomie flashlight full set for hunting

Hello everybody (sorry for my english)

I’m looking about my first led flashlight to keep with me and to put on my rifle with a magnetic holder.
I’m searching these minimum specifications :
(Possibility to buy separately)

4 modes (low-medium-high-strobe)
Zoomable
A white and a Green led module
A remote switch
A maximum range (300 meters minimum if possible)
Under or between 100€

I already found the odepro kl52 plus kit but he’s out of stock and I don’t found all these accessories for the brinyte b158, it’s the same for the uf-1508 (led modules are too expensives with the shipment).

If you have an used set as the odepro by example, I’m interested.

Tks for your help

Hi Meurzen! Welcome to BLF!

Have you looked at the Brinyte T28 Artemis?
It has 3 leds (Green, White and Red) and you can alternate between them through a “lever”.

It has a) a rotary switch/dimmer and b) a remote switch. This light doesn’t have stepped modes nor strobe: it can be adjusted from a low level to a higher level, both through the rotary switch (easier/faster) and the remote switch (takes longer time).

I reviewed one here: “REVIEW”: Brinyte T28 Artemis – Hunting Flashlight – 21700 - Zoomable (Fresnel) – G/W/R - Rotary Switch [Pic Heavy]

In terms of usability the pros are:

- fast change of led/light (no need for modules)

- use of a 21700 battery (with USB-C charging port)

- fast increase/decrease of output while using the rotary switch (press for ON, click for OFF, though)

- fast ON/OFF - in the same output - through the remote switch (which can be good if you don’t need to adjust your output

• easier to zoom in/out than the Odepro KL52

The cons can be:

- some “spill” rings due to the fresnel lens it has

- less fast to operate with the remote switch in terms of decreasing/increasing output

- longer than an Odepro KL52

• unknown reliabiltiy in terms use in rainy conditions (IP66)

In case this is suitable for you, I can sell you mine. I can make a video showing you it’s current conditions and some details in terms of usability if needed.

If this doesn’t suit you, maybe you can check in AliExpress some modules for the lights you’me mentioned and maybe there are some stores selling them too !

Hope this helps :+1:

thank you for your hospitality :sunglasses:

Yes, I’ve seen this flashlight but she is too expensive for me and for a first led flashlight I think.
The problem, as you explained, is the strobe who is not present.

PM me about the price and shipment to france, it can be interesting me.

Thanks for all

Second for the Artemis.

Why would you need a strobe on a hunting rifle? In case a deer or bear wants to mug you?

As explain I want a flashlight to put on a rifle and to keep on me for rave party :confounded:

You’re welcome :wink:
I will check in the post office the value to ship it, within the next days, and then I will contact you again with more information, without strings attached :wink:

The latter use doesn’t seem very demanding…maybe it would make sense to buy a dedicated $5 light for it?

Thank you very much :disguised_face:

it’s true but since it’s my first, I would like it to be « full options »

Thanks for joining the party, Meurzen!

Thanks

Nice girl and landscape :sunglasses:
I m coming very soon :smiley:

Zoom models are hard to find that will give you led modules with strobe that you can afford. You could however get into installing your own driver.

I have the Nitesun HT12 which I installed my own white LED and driver. It has multiple LED modules and strobe.

I have reviewed the Speras TH1 Kit and I consider it valid for hunting. I leave you the link of my review. For the price you have to ask the parent company.

thank you, I did not know this flashlight

SOS, but still no strobe. You need to buy another separate flashlight for strobe as it’s not required on a hunting model

I think that would be the best solution indeed

I always have mixed feelings when I see recommendations for expensive lights directed towards newbies.

My first light cost over $100. Well over $100 with cells and charger. It was a really good light…but didn’t match my needs very well. I didn’t even notice it until many years later, I thought it was great.

With the needs that I had then the perfect light for me would be….the same light with a different driver, different LED and different optics. And I could actually get all of these different things back then but I didn’t consider them to be better for me. So I actually knew some of my needs great - that’s why I chose a great host. But I grossly misunderstood others. And didn’t realize that I could get something very similar from a modder for probably half the price.

One thing that might be better than buying an expensive light up front is buying several cheaper ones to learn what kind of light one actually needs.
For someone like me who starts as a junior flashlight addict that’s surely the optimal way.
On the other hand if that newbie doesn’t end up as a flashlight addict - buying several lights might not be worth not only the money (several dollars per light quickly adds up) but also the time.

it would be to pin in the topic of introductions to the flashlights lol

PM sent :beer: