wicked w402zf rifle light info?

A friend has asked my opinion of this light, for use on a 223/243 for coyote hunting.
My inital reaction……. kinda pricey.
Reading about it, I have to admit the info I have found out there is impressive.
151k cd
1x 360* twist full flood to full zoom
Built like a tank
multiple drop in modules for red/green/white output

But I cant find much on the specs as far as current/driver/emitter/ or what drop-in they are using.

*+Does anybody know what drop-in this light uses?
+*

I’m liking the light, just wondering about the possibility of future upgrades.

Not real impressed with the batteries and charger shown on the accessories page of their site……trustfire.
The text if, you read it all, says Tenergy 2600mAh 18650s.
Not sure which is correct.

I’d probably go more for 3400mAh protected Panasonics and a VP2 charger myself.

Any other info to add?

Thanks,
Jim

Wicked is known for overpricing their products. I don’t think I would go with an aspheric for a hunting light. When zoomed in it’s a pencil beam and very hard to pick up game that way, when zoomed out not much throw and who wants to be zooming in and out a light mounted on a rifle when trying to shoot predators. Maxtoch is supposed to be one of the better throwing lights that can easily be mounted to a rifle(designed with a lot of hunter input). I just bought 2 of the lights linked with the intention of mounting them on rifles, one stock and one modded, dedomed and pushing 7+ amps. Both throw really well for their size. Of course they have white light leds if that matters buy could be changed out. What is the deal with red and green leds in hunting lights, heard they don’t spook the game as easily.