Winner announced-----1000th post giveaway . A flashlight from China of course.

Flashlight is now navigating the U.S. postal system on its way to Backpacker Light. Happy to brighten you day. The world has just too much darkness in it.

I received the flashlight today.

The build quality is very nice, and I like the UI.

Thank you!

You are welcome Raccoon city.

Currently out of town, and not able to receive my mail.

Cannot wait to arrive home and retrieve my new Jetbeam E10R giveaway flashlight from 264.

There is nothing better than expecting a new “flashlight in the mail”, am I right?

I enjoy new flashlights also. Have a safe trip home backpacker light.

Was excited to finally return home to retrieve my new Jetbeam E10R!

My wife and I traveled to Charlottesville, VA as we had a grandchild born last Friday. So sad we could not even visit our new grand-daughter at the hospital on Saturday due to the shocking neo-nazi KKK and white supremacist rally. My son said there is violence in the streets and the hospital is preparing for mass casualties. I feel so bad that the great people of that city needed to be subjected to that ugly showing of hatred and evil.

Shout out to 264 for the great giveaway. I was lucky he decided to also draw a “secret” second prize.

Jim also sent me the original box and everything included. First thing I noticed was how lightweight the E10R is. I slipped an Eneloop in and saw how bright it was, almost 200 lumens. Great for such a tiny and lightweight light. It will reach almost 600 lumens with a 14500 lithium. It does get pretty hot though with the 14500.

I don’t like that it is a little difficult to find the on/off switch by just touch, but I am getting used to it. Also the pocket clip will not work on the brim of a cap, as it can’t be reversed. I think I may just remove it, as a small light like E10R will safely rest at the bottom of my pocket.

Thanks again for the giveaway 264, as this light will be my new EDC!

Good to hear you are home safe. Glad that the Jetbeam was good enough to make it an EDC flashlight for you. Peace. Jim